A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. I couldn't upload pics on facebook earlier today, but it works now. Has anyone ever contacted you on facebook that says they know you but you can't remember them to save you?! There's a girl that said she went to middle school with me. I don't remember her at all!

2. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

ask her if she has a pic of herself back then. might remind you! I gots people that I went to jr high with. It's awesome!

3. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

lol, God forbid we can't get to our farms...when I got on there everything was fine, got a lot ready to harvest lol...

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

:hurray: Hubby took all kids to the beach today, I'm home alone with nothing to do but whatever I want to do...Going to get groceries (ALONE), then coming back to do some scrapbooking that I haven't done in about 2 years (ALONE), then going to eat whatever I want for lunch, then off to get nails done and to Coldstone for ice cream (ALONE)! :hurray:

In other news...just found out my cousin who's been trying to get pregnant for a very long time is pregnant, and I got to visit with my Grandma from NY for the past weekend, so it's been a great week! My son is also happy, it was his 6th bday Friday and he got about 200 bakugans! (well, that might be exaggerated a little...)

5. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Have a fantastic day!!! :hurray:

6. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

thanks, I plan on it!!! I hope you do too!

7. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Let me know if you need more neighbors on your farm, I need some more.
    Sheri

8. ShrtnSwt

I love string cheese.

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

So does my pooch. :mrgreen:

10. ShrtnSwt

Mine likes the american cheese. I am craving some dang cheese curds though! mmmmmm!

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Had a layover in Indianapolis Saturday Morning and the airport store had bags of cheese curd! I was tempted, being a Wisconsin boy!

12. ShrtnSwt

Where in WI? They had some out at the fairgrounds one day and I asked if they squeeked and the guy looked at me like I was on crack! LOL

13. She sent me a pic and I still didn't recognize her! She remembers being at my house. I asked my best friend from Kindergarten- college and she remembers her but I still don't. I usually remember a friend that I would actually bring to my house! That's terrible! On another note, an old married flame told me he still has feelings for me on Facebook. Of course he knows I'm married with kids. I found out he was also hitting on another friend of mine too (his ex-girlfriend) from high school. What a creep! She and I keep in touch and he doesn't know it. We feel sorry for his wife. He said he married her because it was just time to get married. What?!

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Just off of 33rd and North in Milwaukee!

15. ShrtnSwt

Been to Milwaukee once. Heard the crime is baaadddd there.

16. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Grew up next to a whorehouse and it has gotten much worse.

17. ShrtnSwt

I grew up in Lancaster. I couldn't wait to get out of that small town when I was a teen and now I want to raise my kids there. Went to LaCrosse after high school.

18. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I love the Amish booth at the fairgrounds....yum!

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Happy Monday everyone!! :jester:

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You 2 schmoopie.

I really don't want to work today. :lol: