A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I sent you a pig didn't I???? I have met my quota for sending stuff for now...But I will send you a Pig, I promise. :mrgreen:

2. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

None the less you gave me a GREAT laugh for today! So no need for apologizes... I should THANK YOU. :lol::lol::lol:

So ... THANK YOU! :mrgreen:

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I used to have a good friend that moved here from WI. He was probably 13 or 14 when they came. He thought all the girls would look like the ones on Hee Haw. He was disappointed but was glad to see the girls wore something other than flannel. :jester:

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Musta been the same one she sent me, lol.....

5. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

LMAO - when I first moved to WI I had my southern accent and kids would make me say different words and laugh. Then now that I live here people ask me where am I from b/c I have this crazy southern/midwest accent goin' on! LOL

6. kookookacho

When I went to NY in High School I had countless people ask me and others in my group say "water" aka "wutter." :mrgreen:

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

When I first moved here about 30 some years ago alcohol by the drink first became available and all my Wsconsin folks who moved down to Greensboro to open the new facility were real popular. Almost everyone of us had a second job as a bartender! :mrgreen:

Ya'll were funny drunks!

8. nsanemom22

9. nsanemom22

I just forgot what I was about to do . I hate that.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I just cleaned out a box of junk that was hiding in the kneewall. No buried treasure, but I did find some coupons that expired in.................1999. :lol::lol::lol: Old pictures, old b-day cards...........a real trip down memory lane.

11. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

are we allowed to mention or "advertise" yard sales on here, or just in the classifieds? I've never had one before (EVER) but my neighborhood is having one this weekend and I'm very excited! :jester:

12. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Officially an Aunt again.......... nephew was born Friday at 3:30....
    he weighted 11 lbs 2 oz and was 23 1/2" long! He's a fatty!!

13. kookookacho

Holy Christ! How's the mom?! :shock: I hope she had a C-section. :lol:

Congrats

14. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Holy crap!!! I have a cousin who had a baby years ago (it was her 6th) who was 12 pounds, 24"...HUGE! And it was not a c-section, but after 6 babies, guess it wouldn't matter right? :oops: Well, congrats on the baby!

15. seabee

seabee Guest

:cheers::cheers:

16. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

YES!! Mom is great! Where the baby was so big, he was breech, so they had to do a c-section! After she seen how big he was, she was glad they did it!

Here's a picture of him!
    [​IMG]

17. seabee

seabee Guest

Cute one there...

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

The size of that head would kill the average cow! :jester:

19. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Oh my!! Look at those cheeks!!!! Wayyyy cute.

20. Awww...I want to have a baby now... just kidding - no more babies for me! Whenever I see a newborn I want one but then I remember they grow...