A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Is there a checkered flag on my street that everybody (including the bus driver) sees but me?

I swear that woman just flew by doing at least 40 MPH!!! With MY child onboard. WTF??? :evil:

2. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Sounds like my kids' afternoon bus driver last year. One day we happened to pull into our neighborhood right behind her and clocked her at doing 35-40, speed limit is 25.

3. Oy Yayoy

Oy Yayoy Well-Known Member

Why does Ivory Soap make the top of my head shiny?

4. Oy Yayoy

Oy Yayoy Well-Known Member

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

Get out of the left lane, you old fogey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Clif

Clif Guest

I hope you immediately reported her to the school.

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

If you are bald (nothing against bald people Vin Diesel, The Rock etc... :lol: ) you better put sunblock on your noggin if you are in your convertible!

7. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Why do boy's bicycles have a bar where I really dont think a boy would want a bar? Shouldnt bikes be 'unisex' now? Girls bikes used to be made because girls were more dainty, girls had to ride in skirts and dresses ... so there was no upper bar ... or is there some other reason? :?

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

So they learn to ride better and not fall on "it" :lol:

9. Cleopatra

HELL YEAH!! Her ass is mine. :x

10. Clif

Clif Guest

Great! I hate hearing people complain on here about something someone does but "doesn't want to get involved" by filing an official complaint.

11. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I'm awfully sorry that you're working with time constraints and need this paperwork done today. Perhaps you should have thought about that prior to today when you throw it in my lap and expect me to drop everything else I'm doing to please you!

12. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

In other words, a lack of foresight on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

13. Cleopatra

I called the school who directed me to the Bus Garage, who gave me an individual's nextel number... I have not heard back from that individual.

Time for me to call her back. Or call JCSD to wait around the corner and bust her this afternoon.

And how do you guys feel about bus drivers talking on cell phones, esp during an afternoon thunderstorm while driving?? I need to mention that as well.

14. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

:shock:

Please, please, please, say it ain't so!

15. Cleopatra

Actually, she picked it up and answered it during the thunderstorm last week. Even worse, took her eyes off the road to ANSWER it. I guess her cellphone plan does not include Voice Mail. Maybe Blus could hook her up?

The woman has no clue, R2CMK... But she is going to... after I get through with her. 8)

16. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Please be sure to mention that she was yapping on her cell. This is NOT allowed while driving a bus!

17. Clif

Clif Guest

I do hope she gets fired for endangering children.

However, isn't JC experiencing a shortage of bus drivers?

18. JenniferK

JC is experiencing a shortage of everything. Bus drivers, teachers, paper towels. They need to get their arse on the ball if you ask me. At kiddo's school, there is no computer class, because there is no computer teacher, there are no paper towels in the rest room, their are no televisions in the classrooms, and there are still missing teachers, and some of the ones they brought in are fresh off the plane from other states because they weren't hired till D Day, and didn't even have a chance to look for a house or pack their belongings.

Sorry, needed to vent. The school system has peaked a nerve with me this week.

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yep little one still waiting for her teacher :cry:

20. JenniferK

I have a headache and I'm hungry.

Think I'm gonna make cube steak for dinner.