A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I missed ya'll too! This whole job thing is interfering with my social life! :lol: I had every intention of coming until my lunch got pushed back because of something the boss needed before I could leave of course. Hope ya'll had a good time!

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Should have come out with us like MP said - your day would have been a lot more fun :wink: Seriously though, we did miss ya.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I guarantee it would have been! :wink: I didn't know it was your b-day too, hope you have a great one! :D

4. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I would like to leave everyone today with this little funny nugget I ran across. It makes me laugh every time I read it... oldie but goodie! :D

[​IMG]

:D Have a great night everyone! :D

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Love it Koo!!!!! :D

6. rcmommy

rcmommy Well-Known Member

umm, it's "their account records... LOL...sorry couldn't resist! Just fooling with ya, wouldn't want to put any of my posts under your watch!

I've got another migraine!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Ya beat me to it! :wink:

Hope your headache gets better!

8. elims

elims Well-Known Member

*MUCH SYMPATHY* Migraines oughta be illegal ....

9. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Where's Froggie??

10. Oy Yayoy

Oy Yayoy Well-Known Member

"I'd like a plain, simple car, a cerise Cadillac, long enough to put a bowling alley in the back." - Eartha Kitt

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................

11. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

My DH felt the baby kick for the first time last night. It was actually kind of funny.

I kept saying, "Did you feel that?" and he'd get all frusterated and say no, and start poking at my tummy trying to get her to do it again. I guess she finally got tired of being poked at and kicked the mess outta me. His eyes got real big and he said, "Now THAT I felt!".

He thinks she's practicing to be a ball player, lol...

12. kookookacho

AWWWWWW that is the best when other people feel the baby kick! My DH took forever with my first one. I do believe he was the very LAST person to feel him kick. Now with this one... he was the very first at 14 WEEKS TOO! It was really odd. The doctors were even surprised when I told them.... that's why I am hoping I am further along. LOL

Hey a girl can wish can't she... I am so tired of being HUGE! :?

13. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Aww congrats to your hubby on feeling the first kick! That is the greatest thing, feeling the baby kick. I used to put the tv remote on my stomach and we would watch it move in a wave up and down when the baby was rolling around, it's the coolest thing. LOL
    Hope you are feelling good! :)

14. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I feel great actually. Starting to see my waistline completely go away is interesting. I'm having a hard time bending, lol.

Sorry I missed the Bday feast yesterday, just couldn't make it at lunch and didn't feel right going last night without DH.

15. kookookacho

I WILL BE DARN! I've been here a whole year! Just noticed this. :D

(ken's anny talk got me looking :lol: )

16. kookookacho

I'll type it slowly for you. I signed up on this site called 40/42 on Sept 14th 2005 and today is Sept. 14th 2006. So that makes today my one year anny here. Your movie theater discussion on you & your wife's anny made me think of anny's and I looked at my date and BAMMALAMLAM! I been here a year!

I know you had a very busy day yesterday hustling around keeping all the threads straight and everyone in order. So that's why I'll let you off with a pass today. :p

Happy anniversary to you and your wife, btw! :lol: I wish you many many more! :D

17. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Oh! Anny = Anniversary! :oops:

18. kookookacho

well that's my fault! :oops: quick typing sorry. :lol:

19. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

what'd I miss - where's HG and what was she doing yesterday.....????

It's thursday and rainy - i shoulda stayed in bed :(

20. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

I know what HG WASN'T doing yesterday and what she WAS doing last night! LOL

Nice to see ya Peppa! :)