A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

also, there was a point in my life where all the good **** came on at this time. where the hell is it? All i see are infomercials.

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Home again home again! Again! :hurray: What did I miss?

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

so did anybody get any sleep last night, those storms raged forever, wish i could sleep like my DH, through anything.

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

*bleep* no ........ grrrrrrrr

Between the thunder, and a fever trying to break hot, cold, hot cold, and a 3 year old that kept kicking me I'm fried. I'm gonna need a nap today. :mrgreen:

5. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

OMG!! I woke up a 2am.....sounded like a bomb went off outside our window. I went through the house, both kids were wide away from the boom. I went back in our bed room and my husband was dead to the world. He didn't even move!!

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I slept ok, just a bit worried about DH and DS down at Camp Tuscarora.............in tents. DH called this morning and said everything stayed dry, so that's good. In fact, DS got up this morning and asked if it rained, LOL. Kid could sleep through ANYTHING. :lol:

7. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

i slept like a baby.

8. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

My big ole lab was scared to death of the storm! She snuggled close all night!

9. nsanemom22

I slept fine until ds1 got skeerd. He decided it was much safer to sleep on the couch (as he no longer fits in our bed)

10. nsanemom22

new member "pharmausjeax" ... that's funny :cheers:

11. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

These cheap little Totinos pizza's are the best.... esp when you doctor them up with some fresh veggies before it goes in the oven. :mrgreen:

12. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

13. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

14. Cleopatra

I know, I was scratching my head the whole time I read that wondering "is she for real"? My dad gets all the grandkids US Savings Bonds for their birthdays.

15. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

If life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but instead, about learning to dance in the rain.....

Well, folks, I need a damn ark.

16. Cleopatra

Save room for me.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Scoot over........................:banghead:

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Don't forget me!!!! :twisted:

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

me either!!!!

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I think the license plate office in Smithfield, just takes the phone off the hook when they get in so they don't have to answer the phone. :banghead: