A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I guess that thread went down in flames. :?

Local bars are not the only place you can find ignorant parents. Yelling to little Johnny from the bench at the park 80 times, "we are going to go home if you don't stop X, Y, and Z" is not effective if you don't actually follow through or get your arse up off the bench and make him stop X, Y, and Z. Does a 4 YO know what "You are being disobedient" means? I'm sure after 50 times, it'll click and he'll stop "being disobedient". <sigh>

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

LOL! ^

So, did you have a nice day at the park Cleo? :lol:

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I'm ready to go home. Is it quitting time yet?

4. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I'll see if I can get one up on you Cleo. I went to the park Monday with the kiddo after work and low and behold there are 3 little black boys there ALL BY THEMSELVES. One was 4 yrs old. (he told me when I asked him why he talked so dirty) the other one was younger than him... I am guessing 2 1/2 almost 3. And the oldest had quite a bit of sense about him so I would peg him at about 7-8 maybe. He came up after about 30mins of the 2 1/2-3 & 4 yrolds had romped around for a while BY THEMSELVES. I asked him where is your parents? His reply.... My sister and my cousin are up there. (2 girls ages maybe 13-15) He pointed about a city block away sitting on a half wall by the street. :roll: I thought about calling the cops for about 5mins when I realizied/thought the younger 2 were there alone... but once the older one came up and I asked "are you with them? and where is your parents" I decided against it. I honestly didnt' pay much attention to the kids to start with but once I got to looking around I didnt' see any other adults other than me. :shock:

On the brighter side... my kid learned what "nuts" are. :roll: :roll: :roll:

5. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I love Fall, I wish it loved me ... *sneeze* Allergies suck!!

6. racecitync

racecitync Well-Known Member

:lol:

7. ready2cmyKing

[​IMG]

Sorry, couldn't help myself!

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Now you can show them Mafia's squirrel :D

9. JenniferK

If you eat Gobstopers, your baby will start kicking from the sugar rush.

10. kookookacho

YES THEY WILL!! :lol:

My kid already has a mouth full of sweet teeth like his/her mama. I can just think about a snickers bar and the kid is kicking me saying.... go ahead you tubby little preggo, eat it already! :lol:

11. JenniferK

Stole this from another forum:

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Someobody want to come help me clean my house (I'm fall cleaning) :?

I have BEER!!!! :lol:

13. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Ok, I'll be right over, but we'll have to give the beer to the kids so I can get some work done. :lol:

*Disclaimer: I am KIDDING about giving beer to children! I do not encourage underage drinking!

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Fine by me, kids can have the beer and pass out :lol:

15. JenniferK

I wonder if, when you ask the nurse an embarrassing question and say, "this is really embarrassing", and then she says, "Don't worry, I've heard worse"......has she really heard worse?

16. ready2cmyKing

I'm wondering what Jen's embarrassing question could have been. :?

:lol:

17. JenniferK

You really don't want to know.........

18. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Yes we do! Share . . .

19. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

lol, that brought tears to my eyes I was laughing so hard. Good luck with the running!

20. kookookacho

You NUT!! :lol:

Spill it Jen! :twisted:

We should all compare stupid questions.

not