A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I agree 100%. I would pack it up and get it down there....ughhh....you poor thing, you sure have had quite month (or more):?

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's an annoyance, not the end of the world. DH is really ticked right now though.

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Four days out of the box?! I wouldn't bother to call. I'd just take it back. ...easier for them to blow you off over the phone..

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Which is exactly what the manager tried. But, they are not used to dealing with someone as persistant as DH. He called corporate. It's all straight now. 8)

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

neener neener neener [​IMG]

I'm sure you'd just settle for my mother adopting you! LOL

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

well thats good to hear. we bought our Sony tv from there this past Nov and haven't had any problems with it.

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol:

Because I can!

8. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

To the witch in the white Nissan Maxima who decided to run up on my tail this morning on Cleveland School Rd in the pouring rain with no headlights on (though it didn't matter because you were too close to my bumper for me to benefit from use of headlights) and then proceed to dart around me on Hwy 42 only to slam on brakes for the red light before the bridge, where you proceeded to clean out your front seat by throwing litter out the passenger window.....You have been reported to the NC Litterbug program and will be receiving a warning in the mail:mrgreen:
    Have a nice day now and I hope you arrived at your destination safely without harming any innocent drivers....you ticked off the wrong person this morning:x

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I got a good chuckle this morning watching some dufus drive IN THE RAIN with the tops off his Jeep. :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. harleygirl

NOTE, this is not ME!
    :lol::lol::lol:
    My car has been in the shop since yesterday afternoon.

Happy Thursday!!!! One more day, i think we can make it.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

lmao:lol::lol::lol:

12. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

LOL, so you drive a white maxima huh??:lol: I actually spent the first 2 hours of my day today thinking it was Wednesday until I came in the office and saw my phone reading Thursday! That was a nice present and gave me hope.

13. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

only 2 more of these 19 hour days left.. then back to normal 16 hour days... I can't wait...

14. bandmom

Some people are such idiots! I wrote a rant on here a while back about someone passing me on CRS in the no passing zone. Saw someone else do that again just the other day, not to me, but to a truck that had just pulled out. grrrr... :banghead:

15. nsanemom22

...ugh.. August 25th... right?

16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

bright and early!!!:hurray:

17. nsanemom22

My kitteh brought me what was left of a bird yesterday morning and tried to drag in a LIVE baby rabbit last night. I blocked him from coming in and later all that was left was a few clumps of fir and the head. I guess he really loves us. :ack:

18. seabee

seabee Guest

He he.... I was ready to pounce on ya... :jester::jester:

19. bandmom

I know....don't cha just love 'em!! My cat is always eating crap and leaving parts/blood/guts on the porch :ack:

20. harleygirl

Yeah, a lot of people know what I drive and I didn't want them to think it was me. :lol:

I'm a nice driver. :grouphug:

I have a horrible headache. :cry: