A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

"We can go to town but baby if you want to I'll take you for a ride on my big green tractor" Love that song!

2. michelle

We would never think it was you HG!

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

...hope your head feels better too..

4. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

that's my ring tone for my bf. :jester:

5. michelle

I didn't even think about getting it for a ring tone . . now I MUST have it!

6. michelle

My other random thought for the day:

If you told a family member that you wanted NOTHING to do with them anymore and as far as you were concerned they did not even exist, wouldn't you think they would "get it" and not call you trying to make small talk like nothing was wrong? Hello?! What part of "you do not exist to us anymore" don't you get? People can be so stupid sometimes. :banghead:

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

can't fix it:banghead:

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

why do i even waste time looking at those stupid repetitious of the same ole crap political threads - would be so nice to actually read one that actually educated someone without the name calling and my side is better than your side crap, yet i keep hoping just once to see an intelligent debate and get disappointed every time - gonna give up and not even look anymore:banghead:

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

aint gonna happen chick....I just don't even look. SSDD. :ack:

10. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

:iagree: but they do get funny sometimes...I won't give up just yet but at times I do get the urge to post a picture of a ruler :lol:

11. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Me either! Its disgusting and despicable! :jester:

12. KellBell

well I wouldn't go that far....

perhaps more like redundant and :beathorse:

13. nevilock

But have you ever beaten a dead horse?!

Its great!!! You just swing and swing and swing until your arms fall off, and nothing changes!

14. KellBell

:lol::lol::lol:

15. nevilock

its almost midnight for me... so i'm getting punchy and weird. sleep time in 2 hours =D

16. KellBell

dude...get some shut-eye. :mrgreen:

17. I was on an elevator this past weekend and some little 12 or 13 year old boys were riding up and down with nothing else better to do I guess. Well, one of them made a loud fart noise when the elevator was packed. I said, "Excuse me, I have gas." They looked at me like I was crazy. Of course, my husband and kids looked at me that way too. Who gives a toot?!:lol:

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Welp, my 20 YR HS reunion is in a couple of hours, and man I'm NERVOUS!!!! :lol:

I've already gotten 2 calls today to see what I'm going to wear. :lol::lol::lol: That is sooooo HS!! :lol::lol::lol: I love it.

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

you gotta fill me in on how it goes - have a blast:cheers:

20. XLSweetTea

XLSweetTea Well-Known Member

here little piggie......

whewww! they finally got rid of that pig stink in the air and now its coming back. Must be some more of them yankees moving down cause i know there ain't no pigs smell that bad! lol....