A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Just wondering, as a internet non-intelligent person, what does I<3 mean?

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Kaci, <3 is a symbol for a sideways heart, so "I <3" means "I LOVE"! :D

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Kaci, I <3 Craig today because he made a comment that I whole heartedly agreed with. Cleo <3's Clif all the time.

It would just look a little funny if we randomly said we loved these men.

:)

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, i was feeling pretty stupid cause i see it posted by different people and had no clue what it meant :oops:

5. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Don't feel bad, I didn't know what it was when I first saw it a couple of months ago either! LOL BTW, Kaci <3 :lol:

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

At least you had the guts to ask, I didn't know either but was afraid to ask! :oops:

7. blessed

blessed Well-Known Member

so THAT'S what that means.............. :oops:

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

lmao, yeah i have always been accused of asking too many questions, but hey, i would rather know the answer than be ignorant :lol:

9. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

* sigh *

it's monday

:roll:

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I finally did it!!! I made gravy that tastes "almost" as good as my mama's! After all these years I finally conquered it.

Funny story - when I first got married I called my MIL and asked her how much flour to put in my gravy. She told me to put a "dibble and a dabble. Well, I measured out 2 cups of flour and put it in the pan and let me just say that we could have hung wallpaper with it. My hubby came home and the first thing he said was, "What the hell is that and I hope you don't expect me to eat it." We still laugh about that.

He's gonna be so proud when he comes home and sees this batch. MMMMM country style steak and gravy . . . .mmmmm

11. michelle

Hmm . . maybe I spoke too soon. Hubby came home and ate and went straight to the bathroom. Do you think that's a bad sign? I sure hope he doesn't get a fire call in the next few minutes :shock:

12. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Today is my girl's birthday and we have done nothing but run all evening! :( Just got home not too long ago and did a whatever night for dinner and will have to head out soon to pick up the son from Marching Band. Feel bad because couldn't do anything special tonight because of everything going on. Hate it when the kids' birthdays are on week days! :( I feel so bad right now. Hope I can make it up to her later on.

13. michelle

Want some of my leftover gravy to give her as a gift? :lol:

14. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Slight Rant... Stepping up on to Soap Box.

This is the 2nd school afternoon in a row that a WJHS student has had a wreck on Raleigh Road.

Sheeeeze......... Drive with a pinch of sense

I do not want to drive past another roadside cross with flowers every day. Be Careful.

15. ready2cmyKing

:lol:

Sorry.

16. ForeverFaithful

We have gravy the other night and have some left over in the frig, but thanks anyway. LOL

Told her I felt bad that we really didn't get to spend any real time together since all we did has tonight was run, but she told me that it was ok and that she loved me anyway and she and I could have girl time another time. Almost made me cry.

17. ready2cmyKing

Why do we need sinuses? Ugh...

18. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Is it possible to curl up into a ball so small you cease to exist? If so, how do I do that?

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

You don't :!: You stand up as tall as you can and hold that head up high :!:

20. ForeverFaithful

I'm ready for a nap! :?