A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Permanent curve to the spine. Don't know how to stand tall anymore. Or look people in the eye. Or carry on a conversation. Can't I just get the curling-up-in-a-ball directions?

Frogger

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

No you may not and do not argue with Auntie Kaci. Just rack your brain, it has not been too long ago and remember how. Pull that stubborn babe out of hiding and refuse to let anything tear her down.

3. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I agree with Kaci. You keep going. And then you realize the fact that you were ABLE to keep going and that means you're pretty darned strong, and pretty darned special ... and that makes you able to hold your head that much higher. Learning to survive makes you stronger.

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thought for the day: Don't people realize that nothing good comes from lying and it always comes back to bite ya twice as hard?

i cannot stand a liar :evil:

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Dirty Dirty Liar!!!

[​IMG]

6. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Dagnabit you caught me again! :lol:
    <3 Ya K! :lol:

7. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

8. elims

elims Well-Known Member

KILL!!!!! KILL!!!!!! KILL!!!!!!!!!

:evil:

9. MissyPrissy

:shock:

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:shock: , Ok, that definitely does not sound like Elims - what in the world :?:

11. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Sorry ... a friend made me chant "puppies are cute ... puppies are cute ... puppies are cute ... " and I'm feeling calmer now.

Just got in to a heated discussion with a friend and wanted to throttle someone ... this was the only place I could think of to vent safely yet insanely.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Glad we were here for ya :lol:

13. Clif

Clif Guest

14. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Is this because Of what I think it is because of? Or is it another because?
    Because if it ithe same because, I think it is because of, I am right there with ya girl....

15. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Guest

I'm hoping our talk Tuesday night helped. If you need to talk again, just let me know. Walking around hurting sucks....

16. MissyPrissy

I wonder what happened to the random thought that got deleted?

17. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Was there one? I missed it. I guess cause it got deleted.

18. MissyPrissy

Well let's put it this way, I assume (I know, not a good thing to do), there was one deleted because I had an email notification saying there was a new post, but when I clicked the link I got the infamous page saying it no longer exists. No biggy, it was just my random thought at the moment. :lol:

19. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Cayvmann~

It did, thank you for Tuesday night. Helped a lot to be able to look someone in the eye and be open and honest. Talking again would be a good thing, we should match calendars :wink: .

You're right. Walking around hurting keeps you from functioning on the basic of levels. It really, really sucks and no one should have to experience it...over and over and over and over again! I suspect the hurting may interfere with the healing as well.

Frogger

20. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I hate being on hold with my support department.