A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

PERFECT! I'll take two. :lol:

2. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I'll take two, too.
    When all else fails, go shopping. anyone know where I can find a pretty red purse around here?

3. Jalen

Jalen Well-Known Member

A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still. Just had to remind myself that I can't change anyone.

4. Making baked ziti...yummmm

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Bring me some, the boys are in the woods. :? :boxing:

6. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Yep...it happened. Two things, actually, got a call from the teacher AND babysitter lined up for tomorrow night cancelled on me. I did find another sitter (thank you God) but haven't spoken to the teacher yet to see what's going on...do I really want to know? Ugh. I hope this weekend is better!

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Harley,

Hate that I had plans the other day. Make sure to call again or just stop by......I love being around you!

Sherry

8. Sherry A.

Had to buy a new sink and faucet for my kitchen. Home Depot sent a guy out to install them and the darn faucet keep streaming water. He stated that he tested my water pressure on the outside water faucets and it was too high, which was causing this. I stated that I thought it was a faulty faucet and would return it and wanted him back before the weekend. Then he found a small hole in the darn garbage disposal. I purchased and returned the two and am awaiting his arrival for the installation.

I swear I will scream if the faucet does not work. Never realized how hard it is not to have a kitchen sink and faucet working.

Sherry

P.S. Think he's here.

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Think he's here 4042.com or think he's here to fix the sink at 8:00PM on Friday? If he's there to fix it I'd say he made up for the BS he gave you about too much water pressure. If he's here on 4042, he should know that I think he needs to go back to Sink Seminary.

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:iagree:

11. Sherry A.

He was at the door when I Posted "think he's here".

His response to the new faucet was incorrect and I am glad that I stated I thought it must be a faulty faucet. Once he installed the new one it worked great. At least he installed a garbage disposal for me at the same time.

What is the matter with people in today's world? I almost let him leave after installing the faucet that would not stop a steady stream of water coming out of it because of his response about it. I would have paid a plumber and still had to return the faucet and get a new one.

People...people. Customer service is sooooooooo important.

Sherry

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Yay! DD passed her CNA testing today! :hurray:
    I told her I guess that means she is now a certified butt wiper....:mrgreen: :jester:

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Way to go Daughter! :hurray:

14. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

congrats to her!!

15. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

still very tired this monday morning!! but 1 day closer to the weekend!!

BTW congrats Kellbell on your bike trip this weekend!!

16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

thanks chick!! :cheers:

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Limp lettuce 'aint good :ack::ack::ack:

18. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Or Slimy spinach as I found out in my salad last night.

19. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I LOVE karaoke at the Clubhouse!!!

20. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Is today ever going to end?