A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I had the blond in mine toned down a few weeks ago and I love it. She matched it so well, you can't even tell it's grown out. Bimbo blond wasn't cutting it for me, LOL.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

With runners..............................:jester:

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

4. I've had blonde highlights all summer and they just kept getting lighter - I guess by the sun. This week people keep asking me when I went blonde. I haven't had it colored in over a month! Weird! I'm toning down the highlights next week too.

5. seabee

seabee Guest

Mmmmmm......

6. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I'm going to see Jenny at Andrea and Co on Thursday! I am a blonde (also lighter in the summer), but always wanted to try red (auburn). Who knows...it would be nice to try something new!! :)

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Does it count as random if my thoughts are that I have no thoughts?

8. doggone my husband for bringing home ice cream tonight:banghead:

9. seabee

seabee Guest

he apparently thinks he needs to counteract your slim down tactics and beef you back up... :lol::lol::lol:

10. apparently so :lol: but he's not the one who has to fit into my jeans tomorrow

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

12. Well, I'm going to try to go bed before midnight. Hope everyone has a happy hump day tomorrow with a happy ending! :lol:

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

me too, just had so much crap on my mind lately i can't sleep but still have to get up at 6am:banghead:

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Some folks are about to find out the hard way that DH is not a pushover.

15. seabee

seabee Guest

Mmmm is that where you've been???? you coaching him along...:jester:

16. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Holy cow somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. My bf cussed out the trashman this morning. Now I've got to find a new one.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah, most would prefer to deal with him for sure. :jester:

In this case, no good deed goes unpunished it seems. :?

18. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Bought my color last night! Tonight I go red!

Oh, and I hate algebra........

19. I'm a nerd. I like algebra. I never really got calculus though. I had to repeat it in college. Luckily at State (back then) they allowed freshmen to retake two courses, and they would replace the old grade with the new one. Somehow I passed the second time around! I had to retake calculus and chemistry.

20. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Galations 5:22-23

If only we all had more fruit! Everyday I have to work on at least a few of these!