A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

How many threads on the same subject do we really need?

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Dear other mom at Mom and Me Gymnastics,

If I see you snatch up your 2YO daughter and hiss in her ear, "Do you want to go to the bathroom with me?" during Mom and Me Gymnastics next week, JUST for being typical a 2YO, I will be following you to said bathroom. :twisted:

Don't expect her to be perfect, and follow every instruction. It's a big place with lots of fun stuff. It was only the second class and as I recall with ages of 18 mos to 3 yrs, OF COURSE she is going to want to explore and check out the other equipment or just play and jump around. She was happy and excited! My daughter did the same thing, only difference is I brought a camera and laughed the whole time.

Your daughter was adorable and needed some positive reinforcement, not fear of getting her ass beat.

Signed,

the mom who was giving you the stink eye.

3. JenniferK

How come when I'm bored, and don't have much to do at work, this board is slow, but when I'm slammed at work and can't watch the board, people are on it all day?

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

When you figure out the answer to that one, let me know :lol:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Beware of cosigning for your grown married children :evil:

6. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Uh-oh ..... :?

7. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

:shock: ....

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The best piece of advice I ever got was "don't ever co-sign for anyone, especially family."

It's been hard to say "no" at times over the years, but in the long run, I've never regretted it.

Good luck Kaci!

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

It isn't as bad as it sounds i guess - just totally aggravating.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Amen to that! The other part of the advice was, "unless you can afford to make the payment on whatever it is yourself"

:lol:

11. JenniferK

Hey Kaci, wanna co-sign a loan for me?

LOL

Just kidding.......

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I love my friends, family and my life! :wink:

14. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Happiness Is: Friends out of town who check up on you, when your area makes the national news.

15. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

I hate the thought of putting my shoes back on and going back out to work on this yucky afternoon. Tick-tock-tick-tock I have 4 minutes till I have to bite the bullet.

16. froggerplus

Your friends love you too, it's that mutually beneficial thing :wink: :)

Frogger

17. froggerplus

Just got a call from my dad, who lives out west. He'd heard the news and wanted to make sure his "baby wasn't in the danger". Warms my heart :D

Frogger

18. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Those were some evil storms last night. I usually like t-storms, when I'm safe at home, (otherwise I'm a huge chicken and I'm scared) but I didnt like those. Got hit by lightning ... still trying to figure out what's working and what's not. :(

19. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I wonder how many people brush their hair with brushes, and how many comb their hair with combs, and why they choose/prefer one over the other. *ponder*

20. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I'm so sleepy! I needed at least ONE more day of weekend! :roll: