A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

no kidding... always... :cheers::cheers:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Do you ever feel like there is just a little black cloud following you around, raining on your parade? Nothing major, just a bunch of little problems that are a PITA! Busted window in the truck, fixed, but with the wrong glass. :? Got new tires on it a few weeks ago, haven't been driving it, DH takes it out on the interstate yesterday and they have effed something up, it rides horrible. They are Michelins!! Battery in another car is only two years old and it's dead. I hate vehicles.

I feel like that song "Sounds Llike Life to Me" is the soundtrack of my life lately. :lol: At least I'm not pregnant!

3. On days like this, this is another good song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Welcome to my world. It's always something over here. :cry:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Tell me about it. Considering some medical intervention at this point, then maybe I won't give a crap anymore. 8)

7. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

I think something bad is about to happen again at work. Our home office is having a corporate visitor next week. Say a little prayer that it's not layoffs like I think it is. :(

8. seabee

seabee Guest

will do.... good luck...

9. praying now...

10. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

Thanks to both!

11. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Sometimes is so hard to figure out who you can trust and who you cannot. :neutral:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Same here sister. Prolly not talking about the same situation though.

Did you get the info you needed the other day? 8)

13. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Amen to that. If you ever figure out how to tell please let me know.

14. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd let yall know a bigger cat was seen this morning. This one was jet black....
    Same area, just bigger kitty. I'm gonna go this weekend and try to get proof. I hope to get a picture of it.......we'll see.

15. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Girl! You be careful! Don't want to read about you in the newspaper. :jester:

16. harleygirl

Got my fingers crossed for you girl.

KDC, I'm about to that point. I need to :chillpill: out.

17. harleygirl

I was door knocking in Flowers Plantation about a month ago, new homes in the back, no one home and something growled at me in the woods, I RAN back to my car, locked the doors and got out my gun & camera :lol:

18. turtlepits

LOL! Muzzle season comes in Saturday. So, my dad will be there in his deer hunting shack and I'll be in there with a camera. So, I'll have my Daddy there to protect me. I'll have my machete with me to protect him...

19. turtlepits

Ewww....got some mad neighbors today!! The dog warden was out picking up the dogs running loose in the neighborhood........... Now the WC Sheriff pulled up when one of the dog owners started yelling and cursing at the lady picking up the dogs ....... Maybe my little trees will come back next season cause those dogs won't be peeing on them anytime soon!!

20. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Spoiled teens!

My teen's car has been in the shop for over a week and we have been sharing one car. We picked her car up today and I asked if they could finish fixing my car and do the inspection. The owner said to leave it and he would look at it first thing in the morning.......the look on my daughter's face was priceless............oh no...we are down to one car AGAIN! I reminded her that I need the car Saturday night and started laughing.

Poor thing!

Sherry