A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

true. if i don't go eat something soon, i'm gonna be saying brains instead of breakfast.

And then somebody will be legally obligated to shoot me. thats not the way i want to end this day.

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

OMYGOSH!! THAT is hysterical, thanks Nev!

3. nevilock

"I turn the kitchen faucet on and the shower burns you, yes, I get it...No, I'm not gonna stop, I'm just saying yes, I get that concept."

"Here's a strawberry, sorry for farting near you...Hey! Either take the strawberry and stop bitching, or no strawberry, that's the deal."

are among my most favorite.

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

"Happy birthday, I didn't get you a present...Oh, mom got you one? Well, that's from me then too, unless it's ****ty." lol

5. I heard some good advice yesterday. There is this cute little woman in England that does Christian conferences. I think her name is Charlotte. She said that when people in your life constantly complain and put you and down and you all you do is go back and forth with arguments, the best thing for you to do is turn and walk away. If it's worth getting into discussion about, then fine. But if you know it leads to nowhere, you stop and you use that energy for someone else who needs you. She used the example of David in the Bible. When his brothers hated him and criticized him, he acknowledged them briefly, but then moved on...

I love it. Use your energy and attention on those who need you and appreciate you.

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Man you have got to watch that! I did basically the same thing and know take two pills a day for it for over 20 years now. I know it is easier said than done but you will do yourself a big favor in the long run by eliminating caffeine and minimizing alcohol.

On a lighter note, I hope you have a blast in Martinsville!

7. seabee

seabee Guest

Thats very good.... I should be all set... :grouphug::grouphug:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2009
  8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

His K9 philosophy is fabulous!

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Candy - bought
    Costumes - bought, again.. and this time they fit. Jango Fett and a Ninja... again. Third year in a row he wants to be a ninja :rolleyes: Maybe karate classes are in our future.

Now - Where to go for trick-or-treating... My neighborhood... I think they're all in bed by 730...and those that bother to participate are few and far between. :roll: I remember Halloween as being a great time to be had. Not so around here. :-(

Halloween is the beginning of my stress for the holiday season. :banghead:
    Let the games begin.

10. seabee

seabee Guest

Merry Christmas....:cheers::cheers:

11. nsanemom22

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Decisions Decisions. :twisted:

13. seabee

seabee Guest

Shoot from the hip...:cheers::cheers:

14. nevilock

Gotta love the work couch. 2 hour nap is really refreshing. just enough to get a full REM cycle in.

15. nsanemom22

My niece just got her first deer! :hurray:

16. seabee

seabee Guest

bambi slayer...:lol::lol:

17. nsanemom22

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

VERY GOOD!!!!!! :hurray::hurray:

Been hooked up to the Tens unit for a few hours, beer NOR aleve are NOT helping. GRRRRR!!!!!

May be time for a pain pill. :ack::ack::ack:

nite nite. :?

19. Hope everyone has a good week and stays healthy!!!

[​IMG]

20. seabee

seabee Guest

:cheers: back at you Cm2g... :cheers: