A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

cool! wish I was there instead of here - I'd be happy to be your cabana girl :lol:

2. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I know...realized after I posted how spoiled that sounded. Guess what? I am!

3. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

I you don't mind, could you pm me with your opinion on this resort and any other info. you'd like to share. Thinking about going next year, late May and have no idea about where to go.
    Thanks

4. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Okay, where can I unload the closet full of books that I have. Is there a place in Raleigh/Clayton that buys used books?

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Pauper's Books in the Lowe's Foods shopping center on 70. He's pretty picky though.

6. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Happy to. Just remind me after Wed if I haven't done it yet. I probably won't be back on here until then. FYI, we are at Dreams Riviera Cancun, it just opened Oct 1 and we are the 2nd guests in our room ever. It is really outstanding. They have a really good facebook page with lots of comments etc.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Ok, so you know someone is taking the games on FB too seriously when they call you to log into their FB account so you can "feed" their animals at the virtual zoo. Really? :lol::lol::lol: I'm gonna do it, but hoping this doesn't become a habit, LOL.

8. [​IMG]

Come on baby...:hurray: I need to buy a new purse tomorrow! :mrgreen:

9. seabee

seabee Guest

no worries...

10. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

LOL

11. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

yeah, i had someone call me to log back in because the server kicked them off while they were harvesting my crops. Really?!?:lol:

12. seabee

seabee Guest

Prada

13. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

I would probably do it, but only after I asked them were they seriously asking me to do it because surely they had to be joking. Yikes.

14. seabee

seabee Guest

you've yet to answer mine...:x:jester:

15. seabee

seabee Guest

thats as old as dirt...good luck...

Luke 6: 27-39... :grouphug:

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Hey, there isn't much I won't do for my Mom, LOL. :mrgreen:

17. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

my mom is on facebook and I keep getting the notification that she only has three friends (me and my two brothers) and I should recommend some so I'd be more than willing to help her if she ever got that far. Sadly, she's got a long way to go. :lol:

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

My Mom is the one recommending people to me! LOL. :lol: She's a real social butterfly on there. I think it's good for her since she is stuck at home a lot because of her leg and being laid off work. She is taking a class, which is why I got the call last night. :jester:

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Could it rain a little bit more? :?

20. seabee

seabee Guest

I hope so...