A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

well, got her moved out yesterday and into a much better situation! Praise the Lord for good friends and family. :hurray:

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:hurray:

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Neither a lender nor a borrower be - some famous guy said that.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I need an attitude adjustment today. :boxing::boxing:

5. seabee

seabee Guest

That be everyday...:cheers:

6. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

i hate a no show. they could at least call and say they are not coming.

7. seabee

seabee Guest

same place I am now... :cheers::cheers:

8. Tangerine

:banghead:

9. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

why do people stop calling when they get a boyfriend / girlfriend? it really could lead to someone feeling used in the interim.:neutral:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Because the world revolves around 'em!! I "had" a friend like that. Wore my phone out when she was having issues and needed a babysitter, etc. Now, life is on a more even keel and I never hear from her. WTH? That's OK, lesson learned. 8)

Just consider yourself lucky that you are finding out their true colors before you need them and they are no where to be found.

11. seabee

seabee Guest

I never really did call you... :grouphug:

12. You are on the money today, KDC. Finding out true colors early on saves you from a lot of heartache and bs. I found out the hard way with my step-daughter and her grandma. As long as they need you, you are wonderful. If they don't, you might as well not exist. I call it the "take, take, take and no give" relationship.

13. Tangerine

karma can be so sweet sometimes.

14. You're a monkey. You should know! :jester:

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Uh, what are you doing to them? I've never had that happen. It's usually 3 or 4 days at least before you can't eat them.

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

No, that's fine. Just trying to figure out what you are doing to make them turn black. That's just weird. I know they'll turn if you get them too cold, but you aren't putting them in the fridge or anything. Next question. Where are you buying them?

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol::lol::lol: Apparently! I have the opposite problem, they are so green you can't eat them and take days to ripen. :ack:

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

If the rain doesn't stop, I'm gonna have to buy a john boat to get back & forth to work. :?

btw, it's Miller Time. :mrgreen: :cheers:

19. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I had a crazy friend like that once too. Started out when her hubby left her (he was crazy, she said), we went shopping, had lunch, talked alot, walked alot...good times for about 2 years. Then, she would call to see if I would let her dog out when she was out of town, let her bring a bag of garbage to my house on trash day ($ was tight on her own, she said), borrow our yard equipment, look at her exploratory surgery photos, go to many, many doctor's appts. with her in her quest to prove she had something horrible, even after her family had stopped going with her and the drs. said nothing was wrong, answer the door late at night while she cried that no one believed her, etc, etc, etc. THEN, school started back and she went back to work with her other friends who were nowhere to be found all summer during her crisis, and I never heard from her again...and I am not sad.:hurray:

20. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Don't put them near apples. I heard that the apples release something that will cause the bananas to rot prematurely.