A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Woke up to no power... thank goodness its back on now!

I'm over all this wind and rain! I was awake alot of the night afraid a tree would fall on my house with all this wind!! :twisted:

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I wish my power would go out so I would be able to use the generator I've had taking up space since 1996 when Hurricane Fran went through.

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I love peanut butter and banana samiches mmm mmm good

4. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Made some shrimp salad this morning, and took that and some key lime pie (made it last night) to C6 at work so we could spend a little time together.

5. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

So does me and Elvis! You're in good company!

6. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Hopefully, we're going to the Carolina Collector Auto Fest this weekend at the NC Fairgrounds. I think tomorrow they have race cars, Saturday cars from 1900-1974 and Sunday new models from '75 and newer. Saturday's show starts at 8 am and Sunday's at 9 am. Admission is $8 for adults and free for kids 10 & under. Score a newspaper ad and you get $2.00 off admission.

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Vegetable Beef Soup is ready. :mrgreen:

8. seabee

seabee Guest

you have enough beer???? :cheers::cheers: be right there.

9. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Have I ever mentioned that work sucks?

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree:

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:grouphug:

12. seabee

seabee Guest

Oh No... Friday the 13th

Stay in your house, preferably in bed all day.... may be safer there. Maybe not... :jester::jester:

13. harleygirl

Went to bed at 9 last night and woke up at 9 this morning. Needed to catch up on my sleepy time.

HAPPY FRIDAY 13TH!!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

14. harleygirl

If the sun doesn't hurry up and come out I'm gonna need some happy pills. :?

15. seabee

seabee Guest

after all this rain... probably some mushrooms around to do the trick... :jester::jester:

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

DS is home sick again today. Just a really nasty cough. No fever though. I started to send him to school anyway this morning (he was out yesterday) til DH asked me if I would want some kid coughing like he is sitting next to him. So...............I kept him home. :mrgreen:

17. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I'm cold! I don't think I will make it this winter!

18. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Nor do I...that's why I'm thinking of packing my crap and moving to Key West for the winter, and then returning next spring.

19. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I wonder...does my cat scratch at the door when no one is home? It sure is torn up pretty good..

20. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Best way to find out is to chop his feet off and see if the scratches go away.