A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Whoever is squeezing my head, would you PLEASE STOP????!

Thank you!

2. bubbajane

bubbajane Guest

:shock: ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! :lol:

3. bubbajane

bubbajane Guest

It really sucks when you sleep for 7-8 hours at night and wake up as sleepy as you were before you went to bed.... :?

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Why is that ???? I feel the same way every day. Doesn't make a bit of sense.

5. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I call that... GIMME COFFEE!! :lol:

6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

That's why I only average 4-6 hours of sleep a night, unless I'm dead tired if I sleep more than that I feel so run down feeling.

Craig

7. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

That and having Red Bull for breakfast and Mt Dew for lunch really helps huh? :lol:

8. MissyPrissy

Me too! And LOTS of it!

9. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I don't ever recall saying that I had one for breakfast then the other for lunch. My morning routine consists of stopping on the way to work in the morning and picking up a redbull. Drink that on the way to work, get to work, get a Mt. Dew which usually last me till my lunch time (11am) get another soda with lunch, then get another Mt. Dew. for the afternoon. So between 7:30 am and 5 pm I've usually had 1 Red Bull, 2 Mt. Dews. and 1 Dr. Pepper. Now for the days when I spend most of the time at my desk the Mt. Dew count increases usually to 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.

Craig

10. elims

elims Well-Known Member

YAY, CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

11. MissyPrissy

Does that mean baseball is finally over? lol Congrats to all the Cardinal fans.

12. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

What a nice breezy day!!! Great for hanging clothes on the line! Yipppiiieee!!!

13. MissyPrissy

Roasted pumpkin seeds.....yuummmmm!

14. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Well what's your favorite recipie for roasted seeds? Everytime I've tried to make them, they come out too salty, or tasting nasty.

15. MissyPrissy

Care to share? We only got some from the one small pumpkin we grew, there was only maybe a cup of them or less. The other two pumpkins were not so good so I didn't save the seeds, they looked pretty nasty.

16. MissyPrissy

I am simple. I just rinse them, pat them dry, spread them on a pan that I sprayed with cooking spray, sprinkle some garlic salt or reg. salt, let them air dry a little while longer then cook them on 350 til they start to get a tad brown.
    How do you do yours Ken?

17. MissyPrissy

Oh yeah the butter! I forgot that!

18. MissyPrissy

I would hoard them too if I were you. Like you said, we only have them once a year. :D

But if you suddenly find yourself wanting to share, let me know! :lol:

19. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Tassy, I like your new avatar. I have that exact same pumpkin, ghost and all, sitting on my front porch.

Speaking of pumpkins, we carved one last night and I layed all my pumpkin seeds out to dry. I'm gonna try one more time to bake the darn things and if they still come out nasty, I'm just gonna start throwing all my pumpkin guts away, lol....

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

thanks sweets!

:D