A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You and me both!! You'd think the sun would help, but nope!

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

as far back as my kids went to elementary, no home cooked anything...ever. JoCo policy.

3. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

yeah it ain't helping one little bit so far!

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well.........then a whole bunch of us have been violating policy, LOL. :mrgreen:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We'll just have to be Queen B's for the day then!! :cheers:

6. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

I'm good with that! :boxing:

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Good to see all of you last night, had a great time and fell in love with Yuletide wine and HG already got a placed picked out for our lunch with CrazyFab:cheers:

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

was that concert at Westview, i was there and the kids were great:hurray::hurray:

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

What?? Where'd y'all go last night?? Someone better drop me a note for lunch with Crazy Fab or I'll have to cry! :jester: :cheers:

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

wine tasting party:cheers: found out Crazy does not work far from me and HG comes up every once in a blue moon for lunch so it is a plan for the future - of course you would never be left out:cheers:

11. KellBell

I just knew I'd see you and kdc there....your names were on the evite. thought YOU dissed US. :mrgreen:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Which one???? The Enoch thing is tomorrow. :confused:

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Yeah... I got one that is for the Xmas Angels tomorrow, and I couldnt make it to the last one that was on Black Friday. Those are the only e-vites I've gotten from Enoch.... :?

14. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Nope....

Sent you both an evite to the wine tasting at my house last night....

Or at least your email addresses were on my evite invitation....maybe you didn't get it?

But yes, the fundraiser for Christmas Angels is tomorrow night at Enoch...

15. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Are you gonna be at the Enoch thing tomorrow? Hope to see you there! I missed the one last night, just too many things to do, you know how that is. :(

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Well.. unless my butt finds a job, I don't have anything better to do and can take myself to "Apecker" for lunch... :jester:

17. KellBell

what she said Tassy and KDC....

Jen...had a blast, thanks SO MUCH for the invite!

18. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

You are very welcome, so glad you came!

Now....what to do with all that leftover wine??? :)

19. KellBell

Friday night??? :mrgreen: :cheers:

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I swear I don't remember seeing that..... I've checked my trash on my nc.rr.com email addy and don't see anything from you and I haven't deleted any mail there in months. Did you have my old work email address?? OR my Yahoo, which I fail to check frequently?? When you get a minute, check what email you have for me, I'd hate to miss anything else of great importance!! :mrgreen: