A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

see ya tonight:cheers:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Jen, I am sorry!! Either I inadvertantly deleted something I wasn't supposed to or I am an idiot. I must have gotten them confused or something. Things have been crazy (that's an understatement) and I guess I am slack. :cry:

What time is everyone going tomorrow? Pat, I am going to try!

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Tassy....think it must have been your old work email....oops!

Kdc....not a problem, it's all good!

Tomorrow's shindig is from 1-6, and don't forget 20% of sales go towards the Christmas Angels fund!

Kell and Kaci.....tonight, tomorrow, and Friday probably! LOL

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

:lol:

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

speaking of wines...:mrgreen:

we took a little trip this weekend up to Old Salem and then to several (I'm talking like 6..:p) wineries in the Yadkin valley area. Some of the places were beautiful, but really, most of their wines are just too dry for me. Think I'll stick to our muscadine wines down herea, in the south. They say southerners are used to sweet tea and thats why they prefer sweeter wines...:lol: Of course that didn't stop us from still buying some (at least one) from each place, the last one had a chocolate wine.....now that will be yummy with a good dessert! :hurray:

6. JenniferK

Chocolate Wine??

Dear God, could it get any better?!?

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: only when you add choc covered strawberries, or maybe a cheese cake w/ fresh strawberries.....need I go on? LOL!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  8. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

:hurray: YEA!! Tassy on board!!

9. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

enjoyed it jen!!! great group of girls to have fun with! who's house is next?! :)

10. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Jennifer I'm sorry I missed it last night. I really wanted to go but forgot. I guess i'll pull my head out of the clouds one day. I'm really missing all you guys.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i actually asked where you were last night, totally expected to see ya there, i got something for ya. i can't make it tomorrow, it will be over before i get home from work but maybe we can get together over the holidays:cheers:

12. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Teeee hehehehehehehe!!!

I'm drooling over my new avatar... TEAM EDWARD!!!! :lol::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'm gonna go, but I don't know what time yet. I'm open for suggestions for when I might get to bump into any of my favorite 4042'rs up there.

:jester:

14. JenniferK

I'm going after work, so for me, it will be the 5 o'clock hour....

15. I keep thinking I'm done Christmas shopping and then I see something else... I just ordered two things from Amazon.com and I hope they come in before Christmas! For my step-daughter, I ordered her a set of Marilyn Monroe DVDs because she loves her (as I do). One of my rules of gift giving - If I'd want it for myself, I'll get it for someone else. :mrgreen: Maybe she'll watch them at my house so I can see them too!

16. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I was at the Clayton Center for the Clayton High band concert. It was wonderful! They did a great job! Glad your concert was great too! I love this time of year...except for all the stress!:mrgreen:

17. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

When my daughter started Kindergarten (she is in 6th now), the Asst. Principal told us at Kindergarten orientation, only pre-packaged, no home made.

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

If any of ya'll go early, take pictures!!!!

I can't go I've got Raleigh, Cary and Benson appts.
    <no KC, I can't do lunch tomorrow> :lol:

19. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

At Burger King on 70 they are giving out these little packs of postcards. On one side of each is a picture from the Twilight New Moon movie, and a coupon or offer for Twilight merchandise on the other side.

20. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be nice if your co-workers that have been sick for over a month coughing non-stop would GO TO THE DAMN DOCTOR! Please!