A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

MissyPrissy wrote
    Me too,
    Now,Good Morning Screen Doors :wink:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thank you to all for all the kind words, thoughts & prayers. Just found out she will be in the hospital for at least another day, she's still needing a little oxygen due to the collapsed lung, but hopefully tomorrow. Thanks again all!

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Big hugs kdc!

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

My Xmas cards are done, sealed and stamped! :p

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I don't like you very much!! ......................... :wink: Just kidding, good for you!

Thanks for the "hug" !! :)

6. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Cute little overalls with lots of buttons and snaps really stink when you are trying to potty train!!

7. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

They sure can if you don't get them off in time! LOL We are going through potty training with MP Jr, so I can relate! :wink:

8. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

He is at the wanting to run to the potty every few minutes stage. "Gotta go, gotta go"-- then nothing. I SOOO want to say no, but that will be the time he really has to go. (he even sits on the potty to pass gas, it is sort of cute!)

Can't wait to be past this!

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks for reminding me how lucky i am that i am through with potty training babies :lol:

10. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

But I was gonna send MP Jr over, she told me KK is gonna potty train her! :lol:

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Sorry, no experience potty training little girls (whew, glad i had a good excuse) :lol:

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i hate when my DH has to work late :cry:

13. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I hate packing for trips!!!

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i wish i was in the shape to take a trip :lol: Have a safe and wonderful trip FF.

15. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I am going to try. Hate the packing and the driving, but this is my son's last band competition and I get to see my folks and my grandmother along with some of my aunts and uncles. Boss is none too happy, but he has known about this since school started, but...... take care and continue to heal!

16. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I am not a good trainer........I don't know why I volunteer to train people, I really do not have the patience to do so.

17. BenDover

BenDover Well-Known Member

I hear ya!

18. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

:shock:

Oh my goodness, it seems like you were just pregnant. Time really does fly!! :(

19. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

We need to visit!!! He will be two next month! C is now in FL :(

20. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

2 on December 14th, right?

Yes, we do need to visit. I'm home alone these days so I'm really flexible. My youngest son asks about your oldest son sometimes. Is he at Dixon or McGee's?

Poor little C. He had such potential. :cry: