A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

My goodness, you people have been busy! For the sake of my sanity, I won't even try to figure it all out! :jester:

2. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Hi. It's me again (4&Counting, etc.). Just wanted to put it out there that my leaving was not a result of having another personality emerge. (Sorry tassy, although the boomerang thing was clever 8)) Without going into detail I got banned. I deserved it. (Sorry again webbie). I was also not 5&Counting although i was flattered to have my own troll no matter how short lived. I'm not back to cause or be part of drama so hopefully those who may want to start something will respect that. (They know who they are). Anyway, wanted to give a brief explanation. I'm sure some people just let out a groan, but that's just too bad. :lol:

3. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

is that really you? i personally liked BondGirl.....that was cool. 8)

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

only being able to send pm's to 5 people at a time is a pain! :banghead:

5. VolleyGrl

yeah, it's me. I'm always so indecisive about the name so I went with an oldie again. I would never have gone with something generic like 5&Counting :-D

now i'm taking suggestions for my new avatar

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  6. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Took my dog out to the Buckhorn Reservoir this afternoon. He went nuts and dove right in, chased a few ducks and had a good old time. We hiked a few miles while we were out there. I don't think he's ever seen a horse before today. He was real brave until we got close, then he wanted me to be brave. He and I are both going to sleep well tonight.

7. welcome,,

8. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Dont worry everybody, I'll have Volleygrl or whatever her name is banned again before you know it.

9. oh ok,,

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

You all might want to move the love fest to a different thread. One that folks won't mind being deleted.

11. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Thought you had it figured out, didnt ya?,,

12. I have nothing to figure out, nor trying

13. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

What a great weekend 60 degrees and sunny, State Won, Carolina got spanked and someone other than Jimmy Johnson won the race.

14. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

That is a great thing.

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok if it is truly her, she knows what she can say to convince me;)

16. VolleyGrl

asian lesbian

17. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Last minute grill out laugh riot

Ran out of propane. Slam burnt the hot dogs. Steamed 15 earlets of corn, 2 were eaten. Kid with the poots ate two large helping of baked beans, after demonstrating the ability to assail the nostrils. Burgers came out perfect. Yet, we all laughed and farted all night long. Good times!

18. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

No propane - Did the hot dogs get sun burned?

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

What? Where? Hold on, let me put my lipstick on!!

20. VolleyGrl

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Classic!