A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Hey webbie! The corner clickie thing is working on firefox! :hurray:

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Why did I sell my tiller? I have been digging for a while now with a shovel, I need a pitchfork. I'm dying over here. I am anti-chemicals in the garden... but I think I am going to douse the area with herbicide then get after it with my new pitchfork this week.

Done with that project for the day.

3. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Me too, I had gtown beating osu. I picked all the 10 over 7's.

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I broke a maul handle today....unfortinately the neighbor had one handy that I could borrow.....yah him. :mrgreen:

5. Until I killed it with the adblock add-on from Firefox.

6. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Just tried starting my tiller for the first time in 11 years. Not so much...

Time for some NIT - Go Pack!!

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Just got my new Droid...now what do I do with it?

And If the pretty girl working at the Verizon store asked me if I'm married or have a girlfriend, do you think she was just making conversation waiting for the think to load?

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

First thing to download from The Market is "Advanced Task Killer" and then "Lookout Mobile Security"

The task killer lets you kill programs using up memory, and the first time I had an issue with battery usage they asked if I loaded it and used it.

Lookout Mobile Security is an anti-virus program, backup, and phone locator program.

Both are or were free.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We are about to throw some steaks on the grill from the Emporium. :cheers:

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Nah - she was prolly just hoping to sell you another one! :mrgreen:

11. The Emporium sells grills?

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You and GoWulfBuster make a lovely couple. Where should we send the wedding gifts? :allears:

13. Cleopatra

Did it start? :allears:

14. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

The tiller or the Pack? The answer to both is no

15. Cleopatra

I might be able to get the BF to take a look at it... if I can use it. ;)

16. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

My guess is the carb needs to be cleaned. I didn't have time to mess with it today. If I get it running you can use it. I obviously don't use it often. It was my half of the settlement in my divorce. It was pretty evenly split. I got the tiller, she got the house, the kids, my 401K, the savings accounts, 3 cars....etc.

It's been in storage ever since until recently.

17. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

OMG! UNI beat # 1 Kansas! My mom went to UNI waaaaayy back in the 50's and I doubt they have won a game since then. LOL!

18. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

I had Georgetown winning it all in one pool and Kansas in the other...I'm out.

19. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

We had Carlie C's filet mignon on the grill tonight. Yummy! IMO they are on par with the Emporium and they are always less expensive. Honey paid $7.99 a pound today. Not cheap I know but we only need 2!

20. Cleopatra

I got the tiller too, and many other yard tools/equipment. My kids and I ate off of that stuff for months. :lol:

I would really appreciate it if you get it up and running. It took me an hour and a half to turn the perimeter soil with a shovel, and then I gave up. I am going to buy a garden fork tomorrow, but I am perfectionist and tilling is the only way to go.