A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. LOL, good B slap.

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

You never answered my question.

Sherry

3. wac job

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I am not sick. Never said I was. Said I was sleepy. Never posted I was getting married. I am married. Big difference. But everysinglefreaking day...My daughter. Let someone mention something....well my daughter. That's all Sherry. Ease up on your daughter. I am sure she would appreciate it.

5. LOL, you cowering with that tail under you? :jester:

6. ServerSnapper

Nah. She's upset because she knows I am right. A closed mouth gathers no feet. Remember that.

7. I will remember that, as long as I don't see your posts.

8. ServerSnapper

Then maybe it's ax time again?

9. Sherry A.

Okay I didn't say the Thread titles correctly but here are a few. If I want to talk about someone it is fine. Sorry you dislike my stories but just move on like I do on most of yours. See below....those are just a few.

Is it corny...

Well.....SS got married!

I need advise. Not sure what is happening..

Sherry

10. swing away.

11. Sherry A.

Going to answer?

Sherry

12. clueless like I thought, smoke another one, maybe you will find that answer somewhere.

13. ServerSnapper

Which one of those said I was sick?

My daughter gets homework assignments on her computer at night
    dangerboy.....I still have the posters, autographed albums, ticket stubs, etc. If my daughter doesn't want them you are certainly next in line. I have it in writing in my safe deposit box. I have not forgotten your interest in them and because of your love of music I made that decision right after we discussed it. My daughter is well aware of my decision.
    Yes, I understand that and it is a tough world. Like I told my daughter, hold firm to your strength and use your anger towards those coaches to beat other swimmers in the pool.
    don't know about deportation but I do think we must update security checks to once a year or every other year on coaches and teachers. Even when my daughter was very young I tried to make it to every single practice and swim meet. Our group of parents always had at least two show up at every practice. Still think my daughter was swimming for herself and not her coach and that makes a difference.

14. Sherry A.

After 11 posts and just joining this Forum you sure think you know me, right? Watch your manners young man. I am an adult and I understand you don't know the difference in what an adult can do and what a teen can do but you need to learn.

Sherry

15. cmon thats weak

16. where did I say I know you??? did you find that answer yet. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see a couple of your posts and see clueless.

17. Sherry A.

I consider the sleeping disorder as sick. So you put up some of my posts. Move on SS. I'm just saying that you don't like me talking about my daughter just move on. I think your stuff is weird so I move on or try to help as I did with the sleeping disorder.

:cheers: Just please move on.

Sherry

18. Sherry A.

I said "you think you know me" kid. You've gotten off to real good start on this Board. SS and I have known one another for years. You should watch and listen before responding.

Sherry

19. ServerSnapper

You are absolutely right. You are a doctor. You have diagnosed my issue!! I will call Oprah and tell her we have a know it all in Johnston Co. CPA by day...Know it all Doctor by night.
    :lol::lol::lol:

20. Sherry A.

Hey she's going to have her own station. Maybe she'll have us both on for different topics. :mrgreen::jester::mrgreen:

Sherry