A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

water :ack::ack::ack:

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

why do people ask and act like they care when they are just being nosy:confused:

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

You talking about me? I do that sometimes...................

Sherry

4. Sherry A.

Today is going to be a good day. Has to be better than yesterday. Voting, things out of the house, trying to actually get a second car since the other one died, etc.

We are blessed.

Sherry

5. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Man does this humidity suck arse. I'm sticking to everything I touch today and that's not a good thing.

6. Oneqwkchk

Oneqwkchk Well-Known Member

I despise ANTS! Red ones, black ones, little ones, big ones! All of them! They suck...from all their ant hills to the little red bites they left on my feet! I will spray you until you all DIE.

That is all! :) oh yeah and humidity bites the big one too!

7. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Why do I volunteer for everything?

:banghead:

Oh, and another thing....

No good deed goes unpunished!

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Amen to that!!:boxing:

Well................no classes for me afterall. After the debacle yesterday with DH's job, I can't go now. Too much of a scheduling conflict. Luckily I found out and can get a refund, another 24 hours and I would have been SOL.

9. harleygirl

I got Purple/Yellow Iris' blooming!!!!!!
    Soooooo purdy.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Did you see my flowers on FB? DH has really been working hard in the yard this year.

11. harleygirl

NO! BRB...

VERY PRETTY!!!

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thank you kindly! We haven't messed with much in the way of flowers ever since we moved here, we've had fun this year. Got a bunch more from Gurney's to plant. :mrgreen:

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

silly girl:lol::lol::lol:

14. Oy Vayayay

Oy Vayayay Well-Known Member

You're unique, just like everyone else.

15. Sherry A.

Well our house is empty in many rooms now but have to organize what is left and clean the empty rooms. Fridge and freezer went with them as well. It's funny going into a room, singing and hearing it bounce around.

Will have items ready soon for the woman doing the yard sale on here and then I will feel so much better and not stressed as much.

Raleigh Auction Rocks! And Cleo rocks for helping drive me around today. What a very nice thing to do. :hurray:

Sherry

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You know, I get the allure of tattoos................but your face???? REALLY????

Man Charged With Holding Teen Against Her Will
    [​IMG]
    A man who allegedly held his ex-girlfriend against her will for nearly an hour has been arrested on false imprisonment charges. Carlton Talmadge Marsh III, 32, of Clayton is accused of holding the 19 year-old victim against her will while at Marsh’s home on April 24. The woman told deputies she had taken Marsh to the hospital, but after returning home he refused to allow her to leave the residence.

17. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

sweet ink

18. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I can't seem to get rid of teens. This morning I had 2 spare bedrooms. Now they are both full. Now where am I going to put my new tanning bed? Grrrr

19. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

i have seen him up at Clayton Fitness before.

20. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Are you sure it's the same guy? :jester: