A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I really hope I don't get lost today. I don't know Raleigh very well and headed out to do some shopping. No GPS...wish me luck! If no one hears from me by tonight, send out the search parties. :jester:

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I have the best neighbors in the whole wide world. My daughter and I have been worrying and planning her graduation party for a while. She's going in with a few others and Steve's the DJ. 8)

Not thinking it through clearly our plan is to have it not the weekend after but the next weekend after graduation.

My next door neighbor, knowing what is going on in our house, went ahead and planned a before graduation, graduation party because she thought it through. She knew people would be going out of town afterward.

Received in the mail yesterday an invitation to a celebrate eight teens graduation from high school. She's handling everything with other families and she will have something small for me to do. Feel kind of bad about being so busy and sick that they did this for my daughter too.

Is that just awesome. Our neighbors always think of us when doing things like this.

Thank you to the greatest people other than my 4042 and Dem friends.

Sherry

3. Sherry A.

Will chip in on bail if you go down the wrong street. haha

Sherry

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

It's not that, it's just that no one likes you. :jester:

5. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

The Little Brown Jug. They have no age restrictions for either entering the bar or drinking.

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

You're kidding. Were the owner's there?

7. Tangerine

The last one that moved in has been pretty good so far., I came home yesterday and my house was spotless. She had vaccuumed, made her bed, washed dishes, did the laundry. She has a full time job, makes her car payment, and has a curfew. One of the problems at home was that she is a neat freak.
    Now the other one that is here (she's not really here) is out of control. She's quit college, she's driving my car, out at the bars every night. When the bars close she's at the tattoo shop drinking. She started a job this week but not sure how long it will last. She's still under 18. She's stayed her 3 times since she moved in. I'll probably be single again soon because of this one. I'm already making phone calls and checking into things. I don't like my car being in places it doesn't belong in the middle of the night. And I know she's drinking and driving. And I'm at home today without a ride.

8. Oy Vayayay

Oy Vayayay Well-Known Member

Why are you allowing her to do that? My car would have been GONE, and it was my car. No way my parents would have put up with that.

9. Tangerine

Its complicated and much more to the story. Its not my child and that is why I say I will be single again. I'm just finding these things out and i'm not putting up with it anymore.

10. Sherry A.

Check your PMs.

Sherry

11. Sherry A.

Very funny...........:lol::lol:

Sherry

12. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

:cry:

13. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

I'm starving, it's only 11:00 am, and I have to run errands at lunch instead of eating in the break room with the babes that work down the hall. What a bummer!!

14. Cleopatra

I feel for you, no good deed goes unpunished.

15. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Leavinf triangle town, headed to briar creek. Wish me luck!

16. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Safe and sound back in garner, my "safe place" in the world.

17. Sherry A.

Weather's great, we are actually getting through all the @@@@ paper at our house, the NYSE has found one problem with the huge dips and I talked to a 4042er that made me feel great today!

Wonderful day on my end. Hope everyone has as good of one as our family!

Sherry

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

thiks it's kinda stupid to get a phone call from someone 5 years ago
    HER:hey I have all your stuff (marketing material) and wanted to bring it by, what's your address
    ME: today's not a good day, our cat died
    Her: Oh you won't have to see me, I'll leave it on your front porch
    ME: If you come on my property, I'll shoot you, you've had my **** for 5 years, burn it if you want to.
    HER: BTW I'm leaving you some info on a womens owned business" (crap)
    ME: Interrupt - what did I just say... (click)

f ers. I'm NOT in the mood.

19. Sherry A.

Saw about your wonderful cat out on facebook and our thoughts are with you, honey.

WTH is the matter with some people. Harley, see how much everyone to see your lovely face? I would have hung up like you did but now you should look in the mirror, wipe off the tears, and think darn everyone wants to see this lovely face........tee hee. (trying to cheer you up). :grouphug:

Sherry

20. Cleopatra

:grouphug: I'm sorry. And I would have threatened to shoot her *** too.