A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

So far so good. We will see what happens tomorrow. Her pics are on FB.

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Our thoughts are with ya'll OS.
    She's adorable.

3. Tangerine

Oh my, I just found out that the ice cream truck that rides around in Four Oaks not only sells ice cream but he sells pot as well.

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Yes I did. I was one of the first people called. The jury process took ALL DAY Tuesday and we are now on day 3 of this case. Honestly, I could have told you in the first 5 minutes how it was gonna end and I'm pretty sure I'm right. Tomorrow should be our last day. I am SO READY to go back to work!!!

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey that is why i am Nanna, Granny is my Mama :) Congrats to you and your daughter, you are very blessed:grouphug:

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Oh no, i am sorry, will keep the little one in my prayers.

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

you are scaring me, i just got the letter i am being called to jury duty for 08/16 and this is my first time (DH has been called 3 times). What are the odds of actually having to go - my boss is freaking out that i might actually be gone? BTW, how in the world do they choose who gets that letter to come to jury duty? i used to think it was registered voters but know of several who have gotten called and never registered to vote.

8. Tangerine

Whoa there. Let me clarify-its not my daughter its his son. My girls are not old enough for that yet cause I said so lol.
    She is doing a lot better though and thank you.

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

woops, sorry, i was kinda wondering about that:lol::lol::lol: that's what i get for working too much, totally out of the loop on most things:oops:

10. Tangerine

No prob. I've been out of the loop with everyone lately. We all need to catch up.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

talk about being out of the loop, i go away and come back and all of a sudden 4 pages of this thread cannot be accessed, what did i miss????

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

NY9 went away but like Stinger I am sure he will be back (The Random Thoughts thread has been out of sync for a while but this pushed it further)

13. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

For the car enthusiasts...Saturday is a cruise-in date for Grill '57.

14. harleygirl

awesome!
    Wonder if the FOPD knows about that?

15. Tangerine

They probably do and just don't care.

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

And here I thought Selma was the armpit of JoCo.

17. Tangerine

Four Oaks is getting just as bad as Selma. And if you report these druggies the cops will just tell them who reported them and let them carry on. That's why I left FO and don't intend to go back. I didn't like sitting on my front porch and watching drug deals.

18. harleygirl

I'm gonna bake in the sun today, because I CAN.

Bring on the baby oil!!!!! :mrgreen:

19. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

If you want to visit hell....try an online dating site. :lol:

20. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

I just want someone to tell me why when I go thru the drive thru at Bojangles and ask for extra seasoning on my fries they just can't put extra seasoning on my fries? I always check and they never do it and have to hand it back in the window. I mean how hard is that? same thing with extra icing on boberries. just tired of it but I love me some bojangles!