A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm not decorating til after Thanksgiving, but if I don't start shopping and/or crafting early, I will never get done and be broke. Huge families have their drawbacks.

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i am just starting to plan my Halloween decorating, i don't do Christmas till after Thanksgiving either. i only decorate twice a year and i want to enjoy doing both, so one at a time please:lol:

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

awww thanks, i would love to do a lot more but DH draws the line on me. i would love to turn the backyard into a giant haunted house but he totally put his foot down on that one:lol::lol::lol: i love Halloween:cheers:

4. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

We've toyed with the idea, but we don't have any big trees :(

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

can you imagine what we could do if we went together and used my back yard:lol:

6. JustAnotherMom

I think our DH's would divorce us, LOL

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

8. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

So could we get a discount from a divorce attorney if all 3 of us did this together? :lol::lol: I have some good stuff, but just not enough to do up my own "setting."

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

lmao, i guess so:lol::lol:

10. JustAnotherMom

Sounds good to me LOL, you've got the perfect yard too.... hmm.... when you see me in your backyard tomorrow, just look the other way :lol::lol:

11. Oneqwkchk

Oneqwkchk Well-Known Member

Soo..I have been sitting here for the majority of the afternoon / evening trying to figure out what the booming or rumbling noise is that I can hear inside my house. Its driving me nutso! I have no clue what is it.

12. Sercy_Doll

Sercy_Doll Guest

Cleveland Oaks Post Office refused to sell stamps to me because I would not buy a book instead of the 10 I needed at the time. I had cash in hand and was told "sorry, I only sell books of 20". 40/42 needs a REAL post office...not these yank-jerk shops. :beathorse:

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's a small business!! The guy was SO helpful to me yesterday, I had three packages that had to go out and he wrapped my stuff and helped me pack them up, I can't say enough good things!

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: can't say enough good things about them!

15. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I heard somewhere that they will only sell full books of stamps.

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I wish i had magical powers :lol::lol:

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok, FB quiz said i was Wiccan so i will bestow the power upon you:jester::lol::lol:

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

OK, I do love my job and am very thankful to have it..............but dang!!!! I've about had my fill of bat **** crazy people this week!! :beathorse:

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Hose yourself down with Axe or something before you go to the store. You REEK of wacky tobaccy!!!

And he was in the ice cream aisle. lol

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol: