A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Cool thanks! :mrgreen:

<poof, I'm outta here> :p

2. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

You got something against me and my skoal habit?

At least there was a caution wet floor sign posted where I was spitting

:joker:

3. emilie

emilie Well-Known Member

As operator of COPO I'd like to express the committment we have to our community. We are a small business and we do our best to serve our community as best possible. We never refuse to sell stamps which was I'm sure improper terminology since you did not understand what occured. We currently stock primarily Forever Stamps which eliminates the need to buy any stamps to go with them in the future should there be an increase in postage. Our regular customers know this, but since you may not be one I can understand your confusion. If we only have Forever Stamps in stock at a certain time, then we can only distribute them in full books. All post offices sell Forever Stamps by the book; it's their rule. You cannot buy half of a Forever Stamp book. That's what we wanted to portray but somehow led to this misunderstanding. As a small business it is hard to stock up on every kind of stamp and for convenience as I said before we stock what is generally the most requested and most convenient for our customers. This does not make us a yank-jerk shop, a poor choice of words for anyone to portray towards anyone without clarifying the circumstance which you may by calling me direct at 919-673-4660. We put in long hours by choice to serve our local community with our little Contract Unit way later than traditional post offices and we offer almost the same service given of course we don't have PO Boxes for rent or do passports. We have limited resources such as a huge variety of stamps which we must pay for in advance yet we still provide a unit that gives you until 6pm Monday through Saturday to get overnight and priority mail out the same day just like a regular post office at post office prices. I don't know about you but I think we do a hell of a job otherwise and hate to see when any business owner is addressed in negative manner without the details either addressed correctly or addressed to a manager which happens to be myself. Thanks for your business and sorry for the inconvenience you may have had and you have my contact number which any person reading this article may use as well if you are a customer and have any questions or concerns. If you get my voice mail leave a message and I will call you back as soon as possible. :) Thank you.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  4. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I've always received excellent service there. Thanks for all you do.

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree::iagree::hurray:

6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Me too!

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Me three!

8. harleygirl

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Me 5 !! They are always more than helpful, and I don't mind buying a book of stamps if I need them, they get used eventually!

10. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I was on the way back from Wilson this evening on I-95 and something rather large caught my eye in the median. Large wings, brown feathers and a white head. A bald eagle apparently had been struck by a vehicle and was unable to fly. I was unsure if it was a bald eagle the first time by, so I turned around at the next exit and went back and turned around again. Sure enough. So, I called the HP and told them and they said they would send a wildlife officer out. Hopefully, they were able to find it and rescue it before sunset.

11. ZUMBAbyMARIE

I would like to get up at 7:00 instead of 5:30. :cry:

12. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Dear God,

Hi, it's me, Jennifer. Today I feel like I am going to lose my mind, that or have a complete nervous breakdown. So my prayer this morning is that you grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

In addition, if all else fails, please provide enough wine so that I don't know the difference.

Thanks....

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Amen sista! :grouphug:

14. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

:oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

15. harleygirl

locking yourself out of your own house = FAIL :lol::lol:

16. ZUMBAbyMARIE

LOL. I've done that once and ONLY once. The washer and dryer in our first house was in the garage. I went out to put a load of laundry in the washer and my Son came out and shut the door behind him locking us out of the house. I was in my pajamas and had to go to the neighbors house to call my Husband to come home and let us in. :oops:

17. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Please tell me how someone who constantly gets DWIs always gets out of them and has them completely erased from their record.

18. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

$$$$ would be my guess. Or a crooked person in the system. Probably both. :boxing:

19. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Dear God...

It's me again. Still losing my mind, please send more wine. Oh, and a good nights sleep would be nice too.

Thanks...

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:grouphug: