A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Just one??? :jester:

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Seriously!

3. smellarat

smellarat Well-Known Member

Proud nut here.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

<< is ret 2 GO! :mrgreen:

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

me too, where we going?

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm headed up the road to visit my favorite sister and my Grandmother here in a bit. I can't wait!! It's been too long.

7. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Have a good trip!

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thank you!! I am so excited, it was last minute last night that I decided to go, I can't beleive she's off too, since she works retail. I better see her while I can before the Christmas shopping kicks off. She won't be free any weekend between now and first of the year. Sucks!! The bigger miracle is that my globe-trotting Grandmother is going to be home too. :jester:

9. nsanemom22

That's IS great! I'm glad all the stars are aligning at just the right time!

10. nsanemom22

My PIP works! The other day my DVR was screwing up and I called TWC. It was being too slow, stalling, not playing after you hit FF, different little aggravating things. They came out and replaced the box. They guy said there were 'bugs' after an update was done and employees were given different boxes to see how they did. He said he gave us one of those boxes. Since we got the box the DVR has been perfect, the selection of shows with the "start over" option has more than tripled and my TV's picture in picture option is working! We lost that the very day the first box was installed! .... Yay us!

11. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Huh... i wonder if its our box that is why I have never noticed the Start-Over option on any channels.... give me a channel it should be on so that I can look. Our dvr box has been pixelating when we fast-forward and rewind through commercials intermittently lately.

12. nsanemom22

I called TWC and she gave me the list. She talked too fast so I asked where to go online, this is the list she gave. It isn't an accurate list because Food Tv has start over and it's not on the there. So she learned something too lol. I want to say that regular ESPN has it too but I'm not sure. I don't recall the channel we were watching being ESPNU. But I remember the option popping up every time I changed the channel to check the score during one of the college games. The only thing with start over is you can't rewind or fast forward.

I'll pay better attention in the future to the channels I watch and compare them to the list I have and let you know if there is anything else.

Action Max E
    BIO
    Boomerang
    Cinemax East
    Cinemax West
    CNN Espanol
    Disney
    DIY
    ESPN U
    Fine Living
    Flix
    Fox Movie Channel HD
    Fuel
    GAC
    Hallmark Channel
    HBO
    HBO2
    MoreMax
    National Geographic
    Nick Jr.
    Showtime
    Showtime Extreme
    Sleuth
    Sundance East
    TeenNick
    TMC East
    TMC Xtra
    TruTV

http://www.timewarnercable.com/East/learn/cable/startover.html

Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
  13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Thats cool! I just changed channels to BIO and it was right there in the status bar before it went off the screen, SEL to Start Over... most of those channels I don't get, or don't watch...but i'll have to make a list of the ones I do and pay better attention when changing channels for any others.

Thanks!!! :grouphug:

14. nsanemom22

Add:

A&E
    G4TV
    ESPN
    ESPN2

Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  15. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

haha, what a day. can it be friday pls

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  16. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

why would you post picture of your half naked pregnant daughter - in - law and your son with no shirt on facebook? Yes, i know people like to take these types of pictures but when the son is not just hiding but HOLDING her boobs to cover them it just leaves me thinking TMI ....... I even see nipplage in one of the pictures.

17. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

some folks just ain't got good sense.....most don't have any sense at all! :lol:

18. nsanemom22

Little Caesar's = :ack:

19. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Why are all of these politicians still allowed to call me? I'm on the do not call list. UGH. Do I have to change my number and have it unlisted? That probably wouldn't work either. :neutral:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Because when they wrote the law they excluded themselves. Seriously!