A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

hot, cold, hot cold, burning up, freezing, flip, flop, toss, turn ... :?
    I couldn't sleep for nothing last night.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:drool:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sally woke me up at 4:15. Yippee. She's found her inner guard dog. :?

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

me too hg! I don't know that was going on. I could not get my brain to shut down! :confused:

5. harleygirl

He's gotten into the habit of what I'd call a premiter check before bed and he lets EVERYONE know he's outside. :lol::lol:

Other than that, which I don't mind, "quiet" goes a long way over here.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

DH told her to be quiet, and she shut up. So I guess that is good. She has a suprisingly deep bark, sounds MUCH bigger than she is. I was suprised.

Now, I gotta find someone to watch her over Christmas. Can't take her with us, unfortunatley. I emailed one from CL yesterday, they asked for a pic and informed me that they don't keep dogs "like her". WTH does THAT mean? She's a hound, not a pitbull. :?

7. harleygirl

What are you gonna do with Molly?

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

She goes with us, my in-laws dont' mind her. But I go dragging in dog number 2 that is twice that size and kind of an unknown quantity, well, I think that is asking a bit much. We've never boarded Molly and we have to keep up with her allergy shots to boot.

9. KellBell

what days you gonna be needing a dogsitter kdc?

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The 23rd throught the 26th. I need to leave her somewhere, don't trust her at the house just yet, LOL.

11. harleygirl

Hmm... my FIL will be here from TX then, but I'll ask DH when he gets back home from work.
    <dont count on it though, he's a meeanie> :lol:

12. harleygirl

if SOME people can't find their way out of a wet paperbag, they should probably just stay home. :?:?

13. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I think he's a sweetie, you leave him alone. :lol:

Sherry

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

hmmm, sounds like peri-menopause to me.......(running before y'all hit me)....:mrgreen:

15. KellBell

we'll be in West-by-God-Virginia those same dates, or I would keep her....I would love to have her.

16. KellBell

[​IMG]

maybe for me....but not the young and vivacious HG 8)

17. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I love the 4042 classifieds. Sold something in less than 24 hours!!!

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

HG and Kell, ya'll are so sweet, I wouldn't ask you all to take in the heathen!! But I appreciate the offers! Ya'll are the bestest!! And I mean that. :grouphug:

Kell, we will be in the same neck of the woods!! We are going to Wythe Co. VA, near where I77 and I81 intersect. If memory serves, you wont' be too far away, LOL.

19. KellBell

that baby would be no trouble at all....my boys would LOVE it too.

And I know where you are, my memory could never forget the chinese restaurant on the side of the mountain, where the two interstates cross (that just cracks me up)....:mrgreen:

20. harleygirl

I'm ALMOST 40. If it starts that early, Imma jump off the roof and do a swan dive. :lol::lol:

KDC, DH said "we're not set up for watching somebody elses dog, we don't have a fenced in yard"
    ME: "can i fence in the yard"

That didn't go over very well.
    Sorry girl, call Vickie or FB her, see if she can help or knows someone.