A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Good luck. I am always nervous trying someone new but I'm sure it will work out.

Sherry

2. Sherry A.

Don't know why but I am so sleepy I'm afraid my head is going to hit my desk at any moment. Not sure why I'm so sleepy but 5:00 pm cannot come quick enough today.

Sherry

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

oh shoot. well, that's ok. it was a nice thought. :mrgreen: Andy's makes a pretty good one...it's just as convenient as that place next to you would be.

4. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Just a FYI...I read a story about a young infant boy who has a rare, but treatable disease called Lemierre's disease. He has required intensive care treatment at DMC and his community is having a benefit dinner/auction to help assist in his treatment. His FB page is 'Raylan Dean Benefit' for those interested in learning more.

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks Sherry, it worked out great - Shannon did it and she is awesome and i always have so much fun when i go into Radiance:hurray:

6. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Good Hair Day. Given the mess we've had for local issues and news, I'm really celebrating with ya. Post a pic. Seriously, please post a pic...8)

7. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I fixed the internet!!

8. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

I hate teachers that think a CYA policy is the way to go when you question them about something they may have done, and then gather their wagons to lie for each other once they've been discovered. I don't want to hear about what a great teacher you think you are, really, when evidence is pointing to the contrary. I spent all 13 years in public school before I went off to college and it was enough to learn that sometimes there are just kid-hating ********* teachers that are on power trips.

9. KellBell

I wish people would read, or at least skim an entire thread before posting ....

:rolleyes:

10. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

happy birthday

11. KellBell

:lol:

:cheers:

12. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Hmmmm.....I'm thinking the first couple weeks in October may be a great time to go to Disney..... 8)

Yes, Happy Birthday KellBell!

13. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Didn't know it was broken. :?

14. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Send Al Gore the bill. :)

15. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Shar,
    Used to live near enough to the theme parks that we kept year round tickets just to take the kids when they got bored.

Surprisingly, the day with the smallest population of park visitors is Thanksgiving Day. Every T-Day that we went, the longest we waited was for the tram ride into the parks. Most people stay home until after they eat, and few people will pay the half day price to come in after 3. Many of the attractions and ride lines were nonexistent. Get off one, go to the next and get on.

16. Sherry A.

You have beautiful hair so she's starting out lucky getting you.

Sherry

17. nsanemom22

I sent my laptop back to Toshiba for repair and when it came back it wouldn't connect. In the process of trynna fix that I screwed up the desk top! :evil:

Then! I fixed them both! It's the Second Coming! Glorious things are happening! lol.

I have that "touch". I can LOOK at a computer and break it.

18. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

Pocahantas our kids must go to the same school because I have those same thoughts about somethings also. Can't wait until this school year is over. A teacher has ruined this year for my child. Nothing can be done about it. Alot of parents have complained and nothing has been done. It's very discouraging. I guess the principal thinks since she hasn't heard anymore from parents about this teacher that the problems have stopped. I think parents are just feeling very defeated and are waiting the school year out at our school. I really hate it for the kids and parents coming to 6th and get this teacher next year. I just can't explain the trouble she has cause in alot of families and the lies she has been caught in by parents and the principal and still nothing has been done. I could go on but I will start crying and I'm not a weak person it's just so bad. Parents think she has tenure and nothing can be done with her. sorry for going on and on. thanks for listening, it's very depressing when parents have done all they can do and talked to everyone they can talk to.

the teachers will start teaching the EOG after Easter break so it will get a little better.

19. nsanemom22

Today's the day! 11:00 chop chop

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You must take before and after's!!!! I'm excited for ya!:cheers: