A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Yay! Got a little rain in Archer Lodge! Guess my raindance worked! :mrgreen:

2. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

And so it begins

So a week and a half ago I was offered a new position in our company, to replace a current employee. Last Friday she was informed that her final day of employment would be July 15th and that I would be taking her place. Previously with me being in charge of all shipping for our comapny, she had copied me on about 90% of her e-mails with customers concerning shipping, due dates, order status, etc. As the week has worn on the e-mails I'm being copied on are becoming fewer and fewer, as if she is trying to set me up to fail by keeping me out of the loop.

Too bad for her that we have already set-up her e-mail to auto-forward to me as well as going to her, and I am trying my best to not throw her under the bus for being stupid, but damn it's getting hard not to do.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Good for you Craig!!! Congrats on your promotion.
    Oh and I'd ***** slap that girl just for being an ***.

Happy Thursday!! :mrgreen:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Congratulations! :cheers:

I'm watching a train wreck about to unfold here at my job. Sometimes people throw themselves under the bus.

5. harleygirl

:cheers:

that is all :lol:

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I love you cuz' your so smart!

I say once you have a good aresenal of proof of emails that she is not forwarding to you, you should throw her under the bus and then throw it in reverse for good measure! If she gets fired before her last day (for being a stupid b***h, then she probably won't be able to collect, atleast not without the hassle of an unemployment hearing, etc.).

:cheers:

7. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I hate talking to computers! :evil::evil::evil:

8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Well then yell at the dang thing.:lol:

Sherry

9. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Random thought of the day number 4785...

It's so sad, when grown people are so unhappy with their own lives, that they have to make up &*(^*&^ about other people just to have something to talk about.

Sad, sad indeed.....

10. harleygirl

YOU think? <shaking head>

11. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

Does Clayton really need FOUR auto supply stores on 70 business?

12. harleygirl

There's at least 3 @ 4042, crazy stuff!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY COOL PEEPES. 8)

13. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

The sad part is they only prolong their unhappiness by trashing other people.

14. harleygirl

Everytime a storm comes up i'm in the office by myself. MAMMA!!!!
    Got rain @ Holts Lake in smithfield

15. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

First day in Philly, got hit with the news once I got here that I'd need to get a rental instead of being picked up. But the environment isn't as hostile as I was expecting so I guess that is a bonus.

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i am so excited, cannot wait to get home today. i just went by Bulldog Express & picked up from Chuck my dvds made from my mother's 19 8mm movies that she took from the time is was 3 in 1962 through the mid 70's. i cannot wait to see and hear my Dad again and all the movies she took of all of us growing up. i had this one made for her but gonna be burning copies for all my sibs:hurray::hurray:

17. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

My mom visited recently and she brought the DVD's that she had made from her family's old 8mm when she was little and she loves having them and loved being able to show us. Have fun!! :cheers:

18. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

That's so cool to have those old movies. Enjoy the trip down memory lane!

19. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Learned today that a high school friend passed away. He was in his early 40's... My heart just breaks for his family and all who loved him. Rest in peace, my friend. You will be missed. :cry:

Be kinder than necessary. Everyone is fighting some kind of battle.

20. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Thanks for giving me tomorrows Facebook status.