A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

My hopes and thoughts are with you and your Aunt.

2. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Hey, I just had a random thought. :chillpill: :lol:

3. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Praying for your Aunt :grouphug:

4. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

shocker

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Lots of extra thoughts and prayers for your aunt to get well. If you need anything, just call.

:grouphug::grouphug:

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thank you all, I'm really worried about her. I wish she would move to a bigger hospital. :?

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

sure thing kdc. :grouphug:

8. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your aunt. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Praying for your aunt and family kdc.

10. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Praying for a speedy recovery for your Aunt.

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thank you again everyone. We are some tough cookies, hopefully she will start to improve soon. :grouphug:

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:grouphug::grouphug:

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i am so sorry to hear kdc, will definitely keep your aunt in my prayers and thoughts and sending positive thoughts your way, if she is related to your family i am sure she is a strong fighting woman:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

My GM just called, they have her strictly on IV now, no more attempts at food and are going to scope her shortly. She's too sick to even talk on the phone, which for her, she has to be really bad. ; )

Thanks you all, prayers can't hurt, that is for sure.

15. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Sending thoughts and prayers your way!! Sure hope she gets better, or doesn't suffer any pain. Keep us informed!! :grouphug:

16. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Praying for your aunt and your family. Let me know if I can help you in any way!:grouphug:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thank you. :grouphug: Just waiting to see what if anything they found today. I'm trying not to blow up my Grandmother's phone. We have a large family and she gets worn out with the calls. Nobody is posting anything on FB, so I can't even keep updated there either.

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, since they can't seem to figure out what the problem is, they are slapping a bandaid on her and sending her home. :banghead: She's had a heart attack and can't keep down food. This sounds like an EXCELLENT plan. :evil:

19. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Doesn't make sense but she must be darn tough to have taken you in during a time much needed. Don't find many family members that will do that. She is my thoughts as well as you.

Sherry

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

She's a rare breed for sure, she would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it. I love her dearly, they broke the mold when they made her.

On the other hand, she is tough when she needs to be. She's the one with the dairy farm. A cow kicked her right in the face once when she was being milked and shattered my aunt's nose and cheek bones, requiring reconstructive surgury. Aunt was back milking the next week. Not much keeps her down.