A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your dad. I sincerely pray that your step-siblings will do the right thing and help you carry out his final wishes.

Hugs and prayers to you. :grouphug:

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Oh no, another gunman on Va Tech campus,2 confirmed dead, :cry: prayers to them all

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've been glued to WDBJ7 for the past hour. :?

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

any new news? Big Brother blocks so much here at work.

5. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Here's the top of the story from WRAL ...

"A man killed a police officer and another person after a traffic stop Thursday at Virginia Tech, sending a shudder through campus as students and faculty were told to stay inside and police searched for the gunman, school officials said. "

Sounds like the suspect is still 'at large'.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The local news there is now reporting that the threat is over. The implications are that the second "victim" was actually the shooter. There was a weapon found with the body on Duck Pond Rd. I do hope that is the end of it. People are CRAZY.

7. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

OMG this afternoon is dragging by slower than a snails pace...

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

We loved sprint's plan and their phones :cry: too bad we had no coverage at home. Thank you sprint for having a 14 day money back guarantee!

Hello for two more years Verizon. Stick it to us a littler deeper.

Started with Alltel in '94. Looks like there'd be some kind of loyalty discount. ppbbt

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

that bites, i just got a message the other day from them that they are expanding both the voice and data reception in our area in the next 6 months.

10. nsanemom22

I don't even want to think about phones any more lol.

11. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Y'all look after my baby. She's moving to Clayton. :cry:

12. nsanemom22

I have done the stupidest thing. You know the screen protector sheets that peel off of the plastic - then attach to the screen? I didn't know they were SHEETS that PEELED OFF OF the plastic! I ruined two packages trying to attach the damn things to the boys DS's. I couldn't figure out how to make them stick to save my life. I watched the girl at BJs do it to a phone and I was like, NO ****! Those packs I bought were $6 a piece! The one on my phone looks new because I treat it like glass and it's never had to be replaced...so I didn't know. ... Live and learn.

:banghead:

13. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

I must have the worst luck in the world. I read that 1 in 3 marriages end in divorce... but all 4 of mine ended that way.

On the same page it said that the average person spends 3 years of their life on the toilet... which caught me by suprise cuz that was precisley were I was at that exact dang moment! Come to think of it, as I am typin' this... nevermind.

14. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

:jester: You are NOT right, but you sure know how to make a girl laugh! :cheers:

15. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

See that is one reason he has been married 4 times.

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

That Arby's roast beef sandwich was sooooo bad for me but soooooo good. :mrgreen:

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Don't make me hungry, i gotta go see Dr. R. today so waiting to eat till later:lol:

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm about to starve, been here since 5:45 and there is no cafteria in this joint. That pack of peanut butter cracker is LONG gone. :?

19. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

What Rex are you at that they don't have a cafeteria?

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:grouphug: Hope everything goes well today. I'd bring you something but you're probably NOT in Smithfield