A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Where is that dang like button :)

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I'm tired of not being able to sleep at night. It's driving me more insane than usual.

Sherry

3. Clif002

Clif002 Guest

I've gotten into the habit of typing responses then clicking away from the thread without submitting it.

If I clicked "Submit Reply" after ever post I typed, I'd be Clif999 by now.

4. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

Daughter calls home from first day of college class hysterical and witchy because she is going to have to write papers about her feelings.

Seriously?! Suck it up and do the work and be grateful you have the opportunity to even BE at college. And no, you are not the only one who has to take classes they don't want to take. Sheesh!:banghead: Teenagers.

5. Sherry A.

Proud of you. I'd hate to see Clif999...kind of spooky. :mrgreen::jester::mrgreen:

Sherry

6. Sherry A.

I feel your pain. :lol::lol:

Sherry

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ya know, just today i was talking to my dil about my 6mo granddaughter and how as she gets older she will push to see what her boundries are and all children do that cause boundries give them security, kinda sad that some adults were never taught that there are boundary limits and still continue to cross that boundary and when called on it they blame it on everyone else, guess they were not raised right from the beginning :(

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm starving! :neutral:

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Great blt at Terrafins with great friend who tolerates my weird moods, thanks kdc

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Silly girl! It was my pleasure! Great lunch too! :grouphug:

11. Sherry A.

12. harleygirl

I don't know how in the world people can drive when it's sunny out without wearing sun glasses ?? Crazy. I'd be blind.

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I think I have used sunglasses only once as an adult.

Just one more thing to keep up with.

14. harleygirl

Please tell me you aren't the same person driving WITH a coat on? LOL

I can't drive with a coat on!!! :lol::lol:

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Absolutely, some of the places I have been working lately I would be dead if I didn't!

You know it is bad when your rental car comes with an extension cord so you can plug in the block heater when it is parked.

16. Sherry A.

Filed my taxes today. First time ever all my paperwork came in early and I have been able to file like this. The IRS is not accepting until end of the month but I'm pretty darn proud of myself. I always get a refund so I can do this and file for kiddos school funds early......yay!

Sherry

17. Sherry A.

I watched the show The Following tonight and kept jumping throughout the show. Usually I can handle these type of shows but this one is really, really good.

Sherry

18. Sherry A.

19. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

we did too, looks like it will be a good show!

20. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

As much I hate cleaning out my closet, it's always good to find things I thought I'd lost for good!!