A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

HEY! :mrgreen:

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Why Howdy Young Lady! 8)

3. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

When I was our at IBM testing servers we had a guy whose name was Timothy Buck Jr. And one thing that would always get his goat was when we would call him Tim Buck Two. :)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i really miss what this board used to be to the community, unfortunately the negative personas have taken over and those that used to contribute positively to the community just read now instead of posting, myself included, so sad :( At least there are still those that look to this board to learn about our community and can overlook the crap and continue to post the positive in our area, thank you to you guys!!!

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Well, Kaci, you and others are really missed.

This getting dark early is for the pits. I don't like the days getting shorter.

Sherry

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

When is the ten year anniversary party?

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:lol:
    Hopefully it isn't so irreparably damaged by butt holes that the site lasts to its 10th!

P.S. Hi Cleo! I miss your wit and wisdom!

8. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

I'm here. Had to take a break for a while, I don't plan on posting much, but I miss some folks that are only on here.

molly2008 AKA kdc1970 :jester:

9. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Ahh. I really miss you too. Molly. I hope you doing well.

10. Rush1

Rush1 Banned

Anyone have a Samsung Galaxy S4? thoughts? I'm thinking about dumping the iPhone.

11. C me Now BMM

Why

12. Rush1

Rush1 Banned

Why do I want to dump the iPhone? I've had one for ages and want something different. I'm not fond of the new update. The Sammy looks pretty sweet.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  13. C me Now BMM

I actually haven't downloaded the newer update yet, haven't really heard anything good about it.

14. Cleopatra

<waves hello>

and HI HUGH!!! Miss you TUGH!!!!

15. Rush1

Rush1 Banned

I have the iphone 4 and it doesn't act the same since the upgrade

16. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

If you're talking about 4042, according to what I just read in The 4042.com Discussion Group: A Little History, the anniversary party should have happened about three and a half years ago. Possibly three depending on whether you mean the 4042 website or the forum which came out within "the first few months of operation"

Of course if you're talking about something else, then I don't know. You'll have to ask someone else.

17. Cleopatra

Go away. Everybody knows what I am talking about.

18. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

A. You need a sense of humor.
    B. I don't know what you're talking about. Since I, as well as most educated people, count myself as part of "Everybody", you're wrong.
    C. I thought this was a public forum on which everyone could post.
    D. This thread is titled "A place for random thoughts", which is what I posted.
    E. I didn't know you were the board police. Please forgive me for interrupting.

19. C me Now BMM

Clif. You're still an idiot

20. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

This BS is exactly why a lot of people don't come here anymore. I hope you are happy with that.