A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Those people make me laugh... :lol:

2. MaterPaste

MaterPaste Guest

Not an ear piece!!! :lol: :lol: :eek:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I won't let my husband get one, I just think they look so goofy, like something off of Star Trek. :lol: Get a nice little unobtrusive ear bud instead!

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Mine is not one of those jumbo things, it fits into your ear. Plugs into your phone. 8)

5. kookookacho

I think what gets me is at first if you don't see it they look like they are talking to themselves. Then once you figure it out... I think, wow you look really important! :lol: I mean I always walk through the grocery store and talk at the top of my lungs about the Deposition due tomorrow for the 8am meeting, all while wearing oversized grungy sweatpants.

:lol:

6. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Ear piece deosn't bother me as long as they don't still SLOW down...like most people do on cell phones....

:)

7. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I don't remember the sheep, but I like the bouncy guy.

I LOVE these new sugar free popsicles that taste like Dt. Dr. Pepper and Dt. Orange Crush! (I tolerate the Dt.Root Beer ones because they come in the box)

8. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Ugh.....me too. Now my husband has started saying it!!!

9. kookookacho

Ugh! My husband says "That's Hot" like Paris Hilton....Freakin' paris groupie wanna be! The only reason he likes her<grrr> is because of that stupid friggin' video where sh....

Who are we talkin' about again? :lol: :lol:

10. ForeverFaithful

Now that girl gets on my nerves!!! My daughter talks to her friends on the phone and talk about this boy or that boy being "hot" and it drives me nuts!!! To be honest, I don't think Paris Hilton is all that cute. :roll: My son was watching an old episode of the simple life one night and even said that she was stupid and acted like an idiot!

11. ForeverFaithful

Oh, and my random thought is:

I am bored as you know what!!! Everyone went home except me and I am stuck here to answer the phone, which has only rang 3 times since noon! Not fair!!! :(

12. kookookacho

Yes she does act like a dingy. Brings a whole new meaning to Dumb Blonde... and I think she looks like a bird, a starving bird. She needs a biscuit!

13. ForeverFaithful

And she has no couth (sp). She doesn't care what she shows and to who and acts like she is better than every one else. Oh well, it takes all kinds I guess.

14. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

That's great Jen! Good job! Congrats!!! Keep up the good work! :)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

My husband hates when I say "my bad" I only say it because he hates. All the guys at his work say it.

16. kookookacho

All I can say is that she has proved that she can do 2 things and 2 things only. Be dingy & ...well the video showed the other :wink: :wink:

17. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Thanks for the congrats.....

Speaking of dumb blondes, that Kellie Pickler chick, can we say duh???

And my hubby hates it when I refer to myself as the fat girl, eg-"Fat girl needs a cookie" lol

18. ForeverFaithful

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

Today I was saying I have junk in my truck no seriously in the trunk of my car. And husband said you have junk in your trunk and I said no I just have a fat arse. He gave me a dirty look, he hates when I say things like that.

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I hate people talking on their Nextels loud enough for everyone within 100 yards to hear. It has a private button, USE IT!

I used to have a boss who would just start talking when he beeped you, he did not care where you were or what you may be doing or who might be around, you just never knew what he was going to say, I learned to find that private button really quickly! :oops: