A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Clif

Clif Guest

People inherently hate change. Because you have a new supervisor (I presume you really like the old one), you may be subconsciously (and unintentionally) making her feel like she's an outsider.

Keep working at it, as long as she isn't actively trying to dissuade you.

2. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

HOLY %@$#* $$250!!!??? pffft $130!!?? you don't have hair long as Crystal Gail... what in the world.

A cut & color w/ high & low lights for me is 75 bucks! And she's the bomb.

Crap on a cracker, I'd shave my head b/f I paid 250 or even 130!

OH and thanks for reminding me... It's time to go back :mrgreen:

3. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

bahahah....mental pic of blank stare from super when you are dying laughing about something you have said. LOL!

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

If you can't have fun at work then there is no point in going to work. My guys and gals have fun here. We cut up all day. But importantly we get the job done.

5. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I used to pay $150 for that, but now I pay $80 w/ a $20 tip..I'm happy with that price, that's for a cut, style, color and highlight. It will be cheaper when I go back to one color this winter.

6. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I pay $12.00 with a cringe!!!

7. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

LOL!!! yea pretty much, but atleast she wasnt here yesterday when I was buggin out about "big-ums" :) lol!

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I would never pay $250 to get my hair done. I pay less than half of that now, for color/cut/blow dry....and she is a 'color expert' too. And I am redhead, and not many people can claim expertise with reds. ;)

9. GarnerGirl2000

I pay right at 100.00 for hi lights,low lights, shampoo cut style and eyebrows! and the girl that i go to is opening up her own shop at the new lowes foods at 42/50!

10. KellBell

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

dem REAL big ....skeerd of DAT!!

11. GarnerGirl2000

LOL!!!!! hahahahhahahahha, ok shes here today so wonder what kind of stares ill get when i start laughing like yesterday!

12. KellBell

I will try and not make you laugh too hard today....;)

13. GarnerGirl2000

ok gals, i have a question for ya........ i am getting ready to change my facial cleaning products, do yall have any recommendations?????? right now i am using clinque 3 step system and i like it but i think i wanna change it up!!

14. Southernborn

All I wear is Adrien arpel. http://www.adrienarpel.com/?gclid=CKfPyPjzi44CFRqWGgodSQarEg

I buy her products off HSN marketed as Signature Club A. http://beauty.hsn.com/signature-clu...ogle-_-Beauty-_-adrienne arpel signature club

A friend of mine recommended these products about 3-4 years ago and I've never looked back. I use all her products and love the makeup!

15. Clif

Clif Guest

I'm not a "gal", and I'll probably be accused of starting another argument, but how about Ivory soap? It will make you clean and save you a bunch of money.

16. GarnerGirl2000

well, i cant use ivory soap, makes me itch! i use dove but when i am washing my face i use other products that help with breakouts and dry/oily spots, but thank you!

17. GarnerGirl2000

ooohhh! i have seen that on hsn and have wondered if it was good, hmm might try it! thanks! i was thinking about trying philosophy products, ever heard of them?

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Same here, Ivory is the itchiest stuff ever! :shock:

19. Southernborn

Nope, never heard of them. I always used Beauticontrol before Signature Club.

20. GarnerGirl2000

good god!