A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

I think there are meetings for that at the Clubhouse or ODS! ;)

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Is there some sort of meeting I can attend? :lol:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

MP beat me to it! I need a meeting for the "postaholics" and "couponoholics." :lol:

4. MissyPrissy

Jinx! You owe me a Reese's Egg! :p

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

Man I don't feel like getting dressed and going to the store to get something sweet. And dh won't be home for 2 more hours. Kids aren't old enough to drive. OMG what am I gonna do. I want some dang p.b. reeses eggs and carmel eggs. I could send the 10 yr old he is almost as tall as I am or he could drive the lawn mower up to the gas station. Look what ya have done to me I am freaking out I need something sweet. I could tear this house apart and won't find not one single piece of sweet anything. I am losing my mind. this diet mt dew ain't working I need CHOCOLATE now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Tell me where to send it!

Tammy, I can send you one too, but may have to raid the kid's Easter basket. :lol:

7. MissyPrissy

ROTFLMAO You sound like me! Just ask Bf! He has seen it. :shock:

8. Anonymous

we aren't doing the easter candy or baskets. my kids can take it or leave it. yes they want the candy but .................too bad b/c Mom is gonna eat it all j/k. kdc throw it to me I will catch it! lol

9. Anonymous

I am trying for 2000 posts by tonight. And if I don't get me something sweet ya might have to read over 200 posts about chocolate. Ya brought it up so I am gonna make ya suffer.

Naw just kidding

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Will do! Trust me, I would be much better off if they were NOT in the house, I actually had one for breakfast the other morning! :oops:

11. Anonymous

[​IMG]

better looking than the wiener mobile.

[​IMG]

12. MissyPrissy

Don't feel bad, I have done that before too. I wanted something sweet to eat with my coffee that day, and chocolate was the only sweet thing around at the time. lol

13. MissyPrissy

You are just wrong in so many ways girl! LOL

14. Anonymous

what MP didn't hear ya

[​IMG]

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

OMG!! You all can't have my Reese's eggs now!! Going down to eat them all myself now. What a way to bring on a chocolate craving.............

16. Anonymous

[​IMG]

Gonna buy me one of these things!!!!!

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

My husband wanted one for Christmas, I was worried about cleaning the thing!

18. Anonymous

I have a dessert fondue and a meat one. I haven't used them yet but we were just talking about using them soon. OMG I can't wait to use the dessert one. I know I am not suppose to have sugar but one time ain't gonna kill me!

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Let me know how you like it, my husband really does want one. :)

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

my mom has one.. I think she bought it at CVS for $29, she LOVES it!