A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

byeeeeeeeeeeeee be safe!

2. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

bout like me .. not to good...but I can't do much else while transferring files to another server...

3. Anonymous

sometimes even my own driving scares the heck out of me.

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I've heard its going to be another Mayflower Restaurant. Same family that has the one on Capital Blvd. near Adventure Landing, and The Last Catch on New Bern Ave. near the beltline.

5. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Don't they also own Neptunes in Smithfield beside where sundogs used to be?

6. Anonymous

I thought it said Mayflowers but just didn't pay attention enough. I was smoking, driving, talking on the phone & looking around. LOL see told ya my own driving scares me! I have ate at the one on Capital. It was alright but this one said oyster bar. We were trying to talk DH into going last night.

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I don't know about that one... :?

8. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I would hate to have this woman's name...

:lol:

9. Anonymous

This morning on the news there was a lady name Patti Head and I said wouldn't that be horrible if she had a son and name him Richard?

10. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Tammy, I heard the same thing. :D

11. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me!

12. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Were smurfs two or three apples tall? :?:

13. Anonymous

mmm that banana split from DQ was good last night. :p

14. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

I broke down and bought some Reese's Eggs! It's all your fault Kdc and Tammy! LOL

15. greg290

greg290 Guest

need a good bagel

16. Anonymous

Hey you can't prove it!

17. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

Yeah I can! I printed out this entire thread! LMAO! :p

18. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Should I take it personal if one of my fish drowns itself?

19. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Weeds aren't so bad. They need a life too!

20. SIMPLE THOUGHTS

:idea: In the past year my health has gotten worse. Im only 36 and have 2 great kids and a good woman be myside!The bible tells you that the good lord want give anymore than you can handle! At what point do you think a man has his limit... I work5- 6 days a week! Try to keep up with the jones. ( no one wants their children to feel lift out or left behind) I have started to become very angry in the past year.THE harder i work the quicker i see my dimise ! I dont ask why me? I just want more for them. Ive took out life insurance bought them a new Real home and continue to provide in the best way i can.. the world is a much harder place today! I know all of our days are limited,an i should be thankful the things that i have been blessed with.. i just want more not only for me ,but for my chidren and for all of yours .How can such evil take place in todays world with so much left to learn and live for...im greedy i know ...Im tired of loveones and lives of friends being taking... I know thier all in better place and ill be there soon . but for know i find no comfort... :( gbya!