A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I'd probably swerve to try and miss an animal. Last time I hit a squirrel, I cried all the way to work:cry:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'll make a reasonable effort, but I won't take heroic measures. Especially if DS is in the car, it's just not worth it. But I know how you feel, I ran over a cat once, I went back, picked it up and tried to get it to the vet, it died on the way. :-(

3. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

4. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

5. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Have you ever had a day when you just wanted to cry over every thing ? I am having a really really bad day.

On the bright side, tomorrow is saturday I can sleep in. I think I am going to stay home tonight and spend 2 hours in the tub and watch lifetime movies and eat junk food.

6. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

I can relate. Is it ummmmm That time? we can add you to the calendar. For our safety of course.

7. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

AMEN!!! Everytime someone lies and says she is raped a woman who is really raped is less believed and some are affraid to report it cause they will be slandered because of what some liar did.Its sad very sad for real victims.

8. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

I wonder how many 4042-ers drive right past my house every day?

Anyone wanna stop by with a chicken salad sandwich? Like grandmother made? Say with on fresh pumpernickle bread? with some home grown leafy greens and DUKES mayo?

Anyone???

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Sorry you are having a crappy day......

10. KellBell

ummm, yes please, but hold the mayo!! Can I get that toasted too?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

11. Tit4Tat

They wwant you to bring it to them. Must be the sudafed.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I want something good for lunch today. NO FAST FOOD!

I love my morning job, I wore sweats today, no one to see!

13. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

been there done that, I think it helps sometimes to just chill out and cry. then read a good book or watch some lifetime:-D

14. Tit4Tat

Put a sing in your yard that says honk if you are on 4042. Bet you would be surprised. What is up with me and signs lately?:lol:

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

me too, but I will settle for my WW meal and water yum-o:rolleyes:

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I had a Special K Protein Bar yesterday.............YUMMY!.................NOT!

17. KellBell

no I'll go get it, just don't want any fattening mayo. :mrgreen:

18. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

ugh, trying to keep my eyes open today:shock: , too slow and boring

19. KellBell

come on and hit the gym with me, about to go? You know you are wanting to go hit the eliptical with me....come on!!! :mrgreen:

20. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

if I could leave work I would go with you in a heart beat, but I will wait til lunch and take my normal laps around the building