A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yep, the real estate classes are great just for education purposes, even if you never sell a house, you know how to play the "game". Makes you a very savvy consumer when you go to buy one yourself.

2. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Yeppers... that is what my Brother & Hubby did. My brother took it a little further, though. Hubby just has it as a back pocket reference guide. He's doing the Contractor's license next so we don't get screwed when we build. :lol:

3. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Tonite, I'm working from 11pm-3am. That's my last 4. I got off work at 7am this morn ...

Last Thursday was 4 hrs, Fri 12 hrs, Sat 12 hrs, Sun 12 hrs, Mon 12 hrs, Tue 12 hrs, Wed 12 hrs, today - 4 hrs.

Lack of sleep has become my friend AND my enemy. :?

4. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Okay, got it. :wink: Wow, you must be exhausted!!

5. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Yeah ... averaging about 3 hrs of sleep each day, cant seem to sleep during the day. It's amazing how numb and fuzzy your brain gets.

6. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

sleep...what is that?

7. kookookacho

The smell of fresh cut watermelon helps nausea. Wish I had some. :(

Anyone ever craved a smell? :lol:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

no but now I am craving watermelon.

thanks!

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Nope, but when I was pregnant, certain smells definately gave me nausea, especially cooking meat of any kind. I was practically a vegetarian for 9 months and I love steak! Has your OB given you any phenigran, that stuff is great. Didn't have any when pregnant myself, but some girlfriends did and I used it after surgery last year, makes you sleepy but at least not sick to your stomach.

10. Anonymous

When I was pregnant with my first son I craved Whoppers from Burger King (no didn't have the munchies) and the 2nd son I craved tomatoes.

Edited due to the fact that I didn't want to be arrested for errors!!!!

11. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

whoopers was tyhat a special kind of burger? that they only made just for you ;)

12. kookookacho

The smells I didn't like with my first prenancy was anything berry. I smelled blueberry waffles one morning and then it was on from there.

This time... Meat on the grill. Ugh I think it is the smell of the gas or something. And I am thinking I will probably be a vegetarian too. I just don't want any meat... mainly because I just can't stomach anything with grease and also anything with too much sugar. Easter was torture!

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You have my sympathies, it's been almost 7 years since I was pregnant, but boy do I remember the morning (ALL DAY) sickness. :lol:

14. Anonymous

Men and women are actually from the same planet, but scientists now have the first strong evidence that the emotional wiring of the sexes is fundamentally different.

http://tinyurl.com/os4mk (thanks koo koo for the tinyurl) lol

ummm didn't we already know this without spending time and $$?
    just my random thought for today.

15. kookookacho

Some stupidly rich man had to prove to his wife that she is infact a woman. And he tried to use it by means of Scientific data

Heck he could have paid me and I would have proved it in 20 words or less. Women are different than Men - you will never understand one another. So stop trying!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

Talk to my wife (diamondlady). She could do something with skincare/makeup stuff with ya if you want. Send her a PM. Good money in that stuff! And, hey....if you can find some "Tammy Faye" types....you would be rolling in a pile of cash! :lol:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol: My grandmother was just trying to get me into something called "Reliv" over the weekend, some kind of vitamin powder you mix in water or juice that is supposed to "change your life." Tasted awful though! I need to get into something, but will probably go back to real estate eventually. I will keep your wife in mind though. Thanks Blusdrmr, appreciate the info.

18. Anonymous

omg my heart is just a pounding and I am shaking lol. I was trying to put the mirror back up in the bathroom and it slipped and it almost crashed. I was hollaring for my son to help. woo thought I was gonna have a shatter mirror all over the place.

Normal one I pm'ed ya! lol

19. Clif

Clif Guest

Not to mention the seven years of bad luck! :)

Thanks for letting us all know. We like to keep track of these things. ;)

20. Anonymous

Don't be a smart arse clif lol she wasn't getting her pm so I had to let her know. so there! lol