A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

8) yup 8)

2. Oy Yayoy

Oy Yayoy Well-Known Member

Does Tammy Faye use makeup or shoe polish?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

Gallons of paint from Wal mart!

[​IMG]

4. Anonymous

Hopes everyone has a nice evening. I'm out!

5. froggerplus

How can mascara be "waterproof", yet be washed off at night?

6. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

1.75" of Rain so far - 7:55pm

The grass will be growing!

7. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I'm ... so ... sleeeeeeeepy! Night ... shift ... sucks ... dirty ... socks! One ... more ... week ....

8. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I found out I've got TWO more weeks of this shift ... not just one ... and my spacebar doesnt want to work.*POUT* :cry:

9. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Am I glad that my new neighbor is sharing his dog with me and the others around (Bark bark bark........................hours on end)

10. Anonymous

hmmmm what was it we use to do before message boards and chat rooms?

11. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

WORK. :shock: :lol:

12. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I cannot for the life of me understand why my DH thinks I want the responsibility of crate training a puppy.

13. kookookacho

Run don't walk... run!!! RUN JENNIFER RUN!

14. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

OMG has he lost his mind??

This is the man who doesn't like dogs. We have cats. Our neighbor has a boy chihuahua that DH just loves. Well the neighbor tells DH that we should get a girl chihuahua so that they can have at least one litter off this dog (he really is a great little dog) and then our doggies can be friends. Neighbor even offered to pay half the cost of buying a chihuahua puppy.

Now, I tell DH I'm okay with adopting a dog thats a little older, but do I really look like I have the time or patience or inclination to crate train a puppy??

I say, a puppy can't stay in the crate all day, he can't hold it that long. DH says, "Well, you can come home at lunch and let it out" Oh I can, can I??

UGH!!!!!!!!!

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. froggerplus

LMAO, Jen, I agree with Koo..RUNNNNN!!

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Don't do it!!!!

17. kookookacho

I am still trying to get over the Christmas Puppy <mumbling and grinning through clinched teeth> the-little-angle-she-is. :D :roll: :roll:

I swear sometimes she is possessed! She can be the lovin'est dog but GOOD LORD I don't know what comes over her most of the time. The puppy in her is testing my sanity :lol:

18. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Run Jen, Run!

I say HIS idea... HIS lunch hour!!

19. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I agree...Just Say NO! No more litters of pups....there are soooo many that are already here as it is now that noone wants. :(

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yep, that's the way it worked at my house, except in reverse. I brought the kitties home without really talking it over first because I am such a softie, but I am responsible for feeding and cleaning up after them unless it is an emergency or I am out of town. He spoils them rotten just like I do though, I never woulda thought! :D I wouldn't take anything for them and I was always a dog person, go figure.