A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I completed one miniature box of Hot Tamales and one miniature box of Milk Duds that I hijacked out of last nights Halloween loot. :mrgreen:

That counts for something, right?

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Better be careful! Those Apecker's might roll your house! :lol:

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Did anybody dress up for Halloween today?

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Got all of my work done for today, except for some phone calls :mrgreen: YEAH ME!

Gotta hit the grocery store after while.

Bread
    Milk
    Cigs
    Beer
    Creamer
    Shrimp

Weird list huh? :lol:

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm scarey all the time
    RAH! :twisted:

6. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Well if anyone has little ones.... or want to be a little one then our church is having a Harvest Festival tonight... Free Hot dogs, Sno Cones, Cotton Candy, Chili, Hay Rides, Games like put put... foot ball throw... races... bean bag toss....and much more, Inflatiables, Face Painting, and gospel music and presentation plus so much more, we will have lots of prizes and candy for everyone too and giving away homemade cakes thru out the night!! Again all FREE! LOL

opps at Highland Baptist Church......... www.highlandbaptistchurch.org

Last edited: Oct 31, 2007
  7. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

8. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

lol that was the funniest ever!!! we watched it over and over when it first came on!

9. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

10. mnredsky

11. ServerSnapper

bam bam bam...MNREDSKY smacks SS repeatedly and elbows him from the top rope!!

12. ServerSnapper

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: Man that would be sad!!

13. mnredsky

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I just bought a new vacuum cleaner. Apparently my old one wasn't doing much. :shock: :shock: :shock:

15. JCG

JCG Well-Known Member

I have bought so many vacuums, trying to get one that would really work like they show on TV, and then I found out that I was suppose to plug them in, haha.

I just was in a funny mood, sorry. hahaha :mrgreen:

16. Clif

Clif Guest

Aw, c'mon. There was such a good pun in there...

How about..

"I just bought a new vacuum cleaner. Apparently my old one didn't suck."

17. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Ha, me either. My goal today was to get all the items in my desk organized, I've done that for everything in my drawers, now I need to work on the piles of documents on my desk.

Tonight is Trick time:twisted: Oh I can't wait...we're gonna have the chainsaws buzzing chasing after folks...he he...I'm going to be the grim reaper and DH is a cool zombie with guts coming out and all...yippie!:mrgreen:

18. JCG

JCG Well-Known Member

now that was funny. lol

19. Clif

Clif Guest

A Elbonian goes to a hardware store to buy a chainsaw that he is hearing about. The salesman talks him into buying one of the more expensive ones telling him he chould be able to cut 20 cord of wood a day with it easy.

Next day the Elbonian comes back and wants his money back because he could only get one cord cut with that piece of junk. The salesman says, "There must be something wrong with it then" and he give the cord a yank and the chainsaw fires up.

The Elbonian ducks and says, "What the hell was that noise?"

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!! I have a Kenmore canister that I paid mega bucks for about 10 years ago. I HATE an upright as a rule. But saw this one advertised and decided to give it a go. It's the Eureka Capture and let me tell you, it's capturing! :shock: I guess they've gotten better since I bought my Kenmore. My sis swears by her Dyson, but I'm too cheap to get one. :oops: As a bonus, this "sucker" is heavy and I'm also getting a good workout.