A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have to clean out my son's closet today. It's a black hole. :roll: And I can't blame it on him, I'M the one that put most of that junk in there. Too many toys.

2. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Just got back from Moe's....now I'm all fat, happy and lazy after eating the homewrecker :shock:

Anyone got a pillow?

3. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

eating the homewrecker ?

4. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

YUMMY!! i almost went there today too!

5. mnredsky

Now that would have been way cool! We could have crossed each others paths at Moe's....Briarcreek!

6. GarnerGirl2000

opps! garner one for me :)

7. JCG

JCG Well-Known Member

I just realized something, I'm better than this. Goodbye all. God Bless, And may you all find what you are most looking for. I wish you all the best, I'm just better than this.

8. mnredsky

WTF??? :shock::shock: but thanks for the fun game!! :lol::lol::mrgreen:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Jesus wept.

10. mnredsky

ROFLMAO :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

11. GarnerGirl2000

Holy crap that was the funniest thing i have read in a long time!!! :)

12. Clif

Clif Guest

You have a very odd sense of humour.

13. GarnerGirl2000

why?

14. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

Moes was where we had lunch yesterday. I was not impresed at all.

15. GarnerGirl2000

bc of food or staff? the last time i was there the staff sucked but the food was good.

16. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I usually do put them up the weekend after Thanksgiving, but going to put it up one weekend before this year. :mrgreen:

17. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

And there it is. The truth comes out. That's the very attitude that got you in trouble in the first place. You REALLY DO think you are better than everyone else here. It is clear that you have no TRUE compassion for others as Jesus did. You just wanted to come on here and tell all of the heathens how bad they are and expect them to line up for you to tell them how it should be done.

Please...if you think you are BETTER than everyone, do go away. You are giving the rest of us Christians a bad name. And I hate to inform you dear, the only difference between you and the lost soul you seem to have so much disdain towards, is that you have God's grace going for you (if your salvation is real, that is). We are ALL pathetic sinners....EVEN YOU.

Since you are so much "BETTER than this", go spend some time pulling the plank from your own eye.

And...to the rest of you....again, as a Christian, I apologize for the attitude JCG has displayed towards many of you under the guise that she is a Christian. Perhaps she is a Christian. If so, I'd say she is a very new one or just a stagnant one. But please don't think the attitudes she has displayed here are the attitudes of most Christians. They are not.

18. Clif

Clif Guest

Because you felt that the words "Jesus wept" was "the funniest thing i have read in a long time!!! "

19. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

the food didnt impress me. it wasnt horrible but wasnt great either.

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That's what they all say. You'll be back. Probably with a new user name. :roll: :lol: :lol: