A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

you mean a rat on acid...LMAO :shock:

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

When we had our jack russell i always said that dog was on acid!

3. Southernborn

Yep...my boxer is on a serious trip from some kind of drugs....one minute she's running around the house looking for intruders..the next asleep looking like she smoked a big un....

4. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I hope my boxer changes... she is still a puppy but any time my other dog barks (because the door bell rings or I say "what's that" or He thinks he hears something) The DUMBSASS puppy runs and hides!

But don't let her fool ya... she has done her job 'standing guard' one time at the lake for my hubby and son. She got upset because some pansy prick thought he could come up close on his shiney bass boat and fish by our dock. She told them different. :twisted:

But if my little dog is around.... she lets him take the lead while she watches from a distance! :roll: :roll: :lol:

5. Southernborn

My boxer is aggressive towards any other dogs...I think she'd kill them if she could get a hold of them...she actually likes our english bully..but still whoops his ars everyday!

She's a true guard dog...my dh can't even play with kids and make them yell...she goes into "I'll f##k your world up mode" and if I don't lock the doors...she'll let her self in the house from the back yard and garage :shock: She hangs off our 6ft privacy fence and keeps an eye on the girls if they are next door...it's funny!

6. kookookacho

That's hilarious! My girl will let herself in the house too... I am tring to teach her to shut the door behind herself. And when she master's that I will video it and y'all will see me on America's Funniest Videos! :D

She is only 6 1/2 months old and she hasn't figured out that she is a growing big girl and that my other dog is going to be 1/8th the size of her but he is still the King. (and will remind her of that every day :twisted: ) It's a funny fight! She obviously doesn't know her power yet.

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

SO true Koo!! All she needs is a Boxer!! They are the WORST birth control!!

Ziggy has not mastered letting himself in the house yet, but will let himself out. If we don't "catch" him and re-latch the door, out goes Baby Girl after him.

8. kookookacho

we have a lever back door... try it! :lol: She has mastered it... I have to remember to lock it because Ithink I will kill her the next time she jumps in the pond and then walks in my house! :evil:

And a boxer I do beleive is a form of infertility treatment! I was pregnant within 1 1/2 months of getting the little terror! :shock:

9. Cleopatra

That's funny Koo, probably about the same time frame here....

I am GLAD that dog can't let himself in! My house would be filthy, the way that dog likes to dig.

HEY JEN!! Get a Boxer, I'll be happy to loan you mine!!

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Jen, hope your hubby is ready for cleaning up the accidents and all the chewed shoes, etc. :lol:

Oh yeah, and be very careful with the pool, puppies have been known to fall in and even if they don't drown they can tear the liner trying to get out. Have heard some heartbreaking stories about that.

Edited for spelling correction

11. Cleopatra

Jen, isn't your hubby *ahem* very neat...? Has he lost his mind?

JUST SAY NO!!

But say YES to fostering Ziggy!! A few months oughta do it. :wink:

12. kookookacho

AND MINE TOO! Heck you could just breed them while they are there! :lol: :lol:

Maybe having 2 would bring ya twins! :shock: :D :shock: :D

13. Cleopatra

Yeah Koo, Ziggy needs lovin' too!!

Heck, Jen ya might even have a litter. (That's triplets in human-talk. I learned that on 4042 last week!) :wink:

14. Southernborn

Well my boxer is 3 and thank GOD we had her fixed at 6 months. She hates to be outside...wants to be in the house right beside one of us. My little bully would rather be laying in the sun (anywhere she's not) of course, can't leave him out...cause he can't take the weather.

They have figured out how to do the humpty dance missionary style...cause he is so short and her so tall....pretty entertaining :p

We have finally been able to leave the boxer in the house all day uncaged....she sleeps on the couch and he sleeps upstairs under a bed....

15. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Send it to the papers, that's a miracle!!!

j/k, Jen :)

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

There is a video on CNN.com about a woman who just had a 14 pound baby! Holy Cow! :shock:

17. kookookacho

OUCH!

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Better her than me is all I have to say!

19. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Gosh all the talk of how many years everyone has been married reminded me that I have an anniversary coming up in a couple of weeks. May 15th! We will be married 7 years and then next month we can celebrate being together for 9 years. Sometimes feels like we have been together FOREVER!!! Other times it doesn't seem that long. Although I was married 7 years the first time, we were only together maybe 3 1/2 years of that time due to him being in the Navy and to be honest, we really didn't know each other that well when we got married. Then finding out what an "jerk" for a nice word, that he was and him being abusive, well so glad to be out of that and have a great guy, that puts up with a lot of stuff from me. Sometimes I wonder how I deserve someone like him. Never had anyone put me on a pedestal (sp) before and not fuss when I sometimes spend a little more than I should and put up with all my moods and quirks.

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That means you found the right one! :wink: