A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

random thought...

my boss is probably gonna bust a nut when he see's the new guy brought his t.v. in to watch basketball this afternoon :shock: 8)

that'll be a little closed-door meeting of the minds...for sure!

2. ksmahgrts

ksmahgrts Well-Known Member

that was tassy's 1000th post.

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

only if you read that persons random thought, and forget about it... then hours from now something related to it randomly or coincidentally pops into your head...

hows that?

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Just because I write an opinion column in a small community newspaper does not mean I have the answer to every political, government, school church, or whatever type question you might ask me!!!

And stop volunteering me to help people!!!!

"I'll get Jennifer to call you" Yeah well, what if Jennifer doesn't want to call you??

5. grysunshine

grysunshine Well-Known Member

mmmmm...chewing on baby snickers with a diet DP, mocha frap, diet popsicles while talking on my nextel loudly driving and oops...just farted...is it dinner yet? :wink:

6. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

Why is the word abbreviation so long?

Have you ever noticed that your own farts smell OK?

7. JenniferK

If I'm supposed to be in my office, computer powered up, signed on and ready to work at 8 am sharp, doesn't that mean I should be out of my office, computer shut down, door locked, and in my car ready to go home at 5 (or 4:30 on Fridays) sharp?

8. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

What if the whole world farted at once? :shock:

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Oh but Jenn, i thought you had all the answers :lol: j/k girlie, been there done that :lol:

10. ksmahgrts

its a good day to be a drunk.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

Or Irish :lol:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm Irish, but not drunk............. :cry: :lol:

13. ksmahgrts

is there a difference? :twisted:

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

15. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Should I start planting yet? Is it too early? Can I plant trees? Is it too cold? What's the weather going to do this Spring/early summer? I WANT TO PLANT THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

The last frost date is April 15 in this zone. For bedding plants better wait till April. Shrubs & Trees can go out now but it is very dry. Plan to water lots this spring & summer.

17. JenniferK

I hate when telemarketers call my office.............

No, I don't need my carpet cleaned. Yes, I make the decisions about long distance. And no, I don't want a free estimate.

Now go away.........

18. grysunshine

grysunshine Well-Known Member

have you ever noticed when you say "what's that smell? :x :? " the first thing people do is sniff...lol!

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I hate door-to-door solicitors. At my last office, we had a sign on the door that said "NO SOLICITATION, NOPE, NADA, NO WAY" They would STILL come in. I asked more than one if they could read............. we didn't want toys, books, paintings, or any of that other crap they want to waste your time with. Like you didn't have anything else to do!

20. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

<thought>

8)