A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Sounds like it might be a tearm of endearment.

If I had a kid, he/she wouldn't be around that little demon EVER!

2. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I guess I was just raised different. I was taught you respect adults other people's property.The thing is he bit my child back months ago and she bit him back and drew blood and his air headed momma got mad at me about it. My daughter is smaller than him and he was always hitting and pushing her and when he bit her, I guess she had had enough bit him back right on the face and his mom was po'ed. I told her he got what was coming to him and if she didn't like it I would whoop her butt. It just amazes me how she thinks everyone is suppose to overlook his problems. The funny part is some of our family has requested they not bring him to their house's and I can not blame them.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2007
  3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

lol @, like it's his job.

How old is your child? I would not be comfortable being around that situation, or having my child witness it.

And WTH is wrong with your brother, was he desperate?

A.D.D. my A.S.S.

4. Cleopatra

I think everybody in your family should adopt this policy. You need to protect your daughter from him.

Oh, and get her a book on parenting for Christmas.

5. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

9 yo and biting? He sounds like he's got a lot worse issues than ADD. I wouldn't want that child around my children or myself period. I could see it right now, my 10 yo would be telling him how to behave...LOL. I've known kids with ADD and they didn't act like this...goodness that woman needs some parenting skills. How does you brother take this? I hope he doesn't plan on having children with her.

6. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

He was just looking a piece of...... is what I think. I don't give my child age out here any more cause that pervert a few months ago who defended child molesters made what I took as a threat towards my kid. ( dang sicko) but she younger than him.

7. Southernborn

At some point your brother is going to have to be a man and make that child mind. If she doesn't like it, then she needs to hit the road. This will be the downfall of their marriage, if he doesn't take a stand.

8. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Thats a good idea. I was thinking about one of dr. phils books for her maybe he has something on parenting.

9. Cleopatra

I would keep him far away from my child. He is only 9 now, what happens in 5 years?

10. Cleopatra

Absolutely Dr Phil. And you can look at his website and get some ideas/tips for constructive discipline for when you have to deal with him and his "special personality".

Step in and deal with him directly, when he messes with your child. Do not leave them alone.

11. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I know it bothers him but he won't say nothing. He told me that he is trying to earn the child respect. I told him that kid don't respect nobody. My oldest niece whos around 13 she tied him up . She had volunteered to babysit him and they came home she tied him up with that gray thick tape to a chair. I lmao when my mom told me about it. She said he kept going outside and he wasn't suppose to so she said she tied him up and stopped him from going outside.

12. Southernborn

Yep, the only thing that child is learning from him is that he gets away with bs, just like his mommy! Man, I couldn't take it if my child acted out like this...OMG I'd be in the loony bin! Thank the Lord, I had the sense to listen to my Mom and I've always disciplined my girls!

13. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I have been lucky with mine so far she is one that all I have to say to her is " it really hurt my feelings that you did whatever" she will break down crying. I know that won't last forever. I don't have to spank her if she misbehaved badly I would but luckily timeouts or taking things like tv works . I will probably be pulling my hair out when she becomes a teen though.lol

14. Cleopatra

Your brother is confused, this is how you LOSE respect. That kids gonna kick his *** one day.

15. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

If he has been diagnosed with ADD then it sounds like she should try medication. SHe may not want to 'medicate' her child, but there's different meds avail now, and if he's going learn in school and learn to get along with others, sounds like he needs it. Of course she still needs to improve with her parenting. Just because a child has a 'problem' doesn't mean you can blame everything on that condition, it doesn't excuse his rude and disruptive behavior.

16. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

One day haha he already shoves him around now .

17. Cleopatra

In that case it is already too late. Distance yourself from this. Seriously. Unless you like the drama, no offense but it sounds like your family has alot of it!

18. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Sounds like they will have terrible problems with him when he's older. If he won't listen now, he sure won't listen then!

19. Cleopatra

Keep your small pets away from him.

20. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I am fixing to go out shopping. Today is the day I will get in the spirit of christmas. My mom every year does this thing where she buys gifts for kids who are not in foster care but waiting for foster care homes. Anyways she gets there lists and buys gifts for them her and a bunch of her friends and I get to help. Its so much fun to buy for these little kids you never get to meet. Its my favorite christmas thing.Most the time their little list have things like gloves or a coat and maybe one toy. I just get enjoyment out of picking out a babydoll or something for a child who really appreciates anything they get. Its kinda like being santa.